PDA

View Full Version : Got all my fast passes!!!

buzznwoodysmom
03-26-2018, 10:16 AM
Today my window to make FP opened and I was able to score everything we wanted.

I was also able to get Flight of Passage FP's on two separate days!!! I was a bit anxious for this one because Pandora wasn't open yet on our last trip and I will be traveling with 3 teens who do not do well with early mornings, so arriving before park opening was not gonna happen! Plus we are on vacation, who wants to be up at the crack of dawn on vacation??? I am beyond excited that we were able to get it twice. Once at night, and on a different day in the morning.

So happy to report that everything was able to line up perfectly!

kathleen.talamantes.7
03-26-2018, 10:24 AM
Today my window to make FP opened and I was able to score everything we wanted.

I was also able to get Flight of Passage FP's on two separate days!!! I was a bit anxious for this one because Pandora wasn't open yet on our last trip and I will be traveling with 3 teens who do not do well with early mornings, so arriving before park opening was not gonna happen! Plus we are on vacation, who wants to be up at the crack of dawn on vacation??? I am beyond excited that we were able to get it twice. Once at night, and on a different day in the morning.

So happy to report that everything was able to line up perfectly!

You are going to love it! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

angela2679
03-26-2018, 12:37 PM
I love that ride!!!

texas211
03-26-2018, 07:12 PM
Congrats! I'd buy some lotto tickets and scratch offs while you are on a streak.

DisneyWorld1971
03-27-2018, 02:57 PM
That's great!!! Glad you got everything you wanted. I hope we get as lucky as you!!