PDA

View Full Version : Rehabs

BAMABOY
03-22-2018, 11:51 AM
I saw that the rehab page has not been updated in over a year! Are there any going on right now?I will be going down on the 30th and need an update.

PopPhan
03-22-2018, 02:57 PM
Here is the last listing I could find:

Refurbishments and Attraction Closures
Note: Not all attraction closures have been officially confirmed by Disney, and are all subject to change at any time. All refurbishment schedules are estimates only. We recommend checking for updates as you plan your visit. All information is subject to change without notice. To get the most recent updates, visit DisneyWorld.com or use the MyDisneyExperience App on your iOS or Android device.

Magic Kingdom

Liberty Square Riverboat – closed for refurbishment.
Stitch's Great Escape – My Disney Experience lists as "available seasonally throughout the year."

Epcot

Stave Church Gallery at Norway pavilion – closed for refurbishment.
Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe at Norway pavilion – closed for refurbishment through summer 2018.
A few Kringla favorites will be available at Midnattsol Bakeri, a kiosk on World Showcase Promenade at Norway during the refurbishment.
Ellen's Energy Adventure at Universe of Energy – Permanently closed on August 13, 2017.
Guardians of the Galaxy-themed roller coaster-type attraction opens in approximately 2021.
Circle of Life: An Environmental Fable – closed February 3, 2018. Theater to be repurposed.

Disney's Hollywood Studios

The Great Movie Ride – Permanently closed August 13, 2017. The new "Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway" attraction to open in Chinese Theatre in 2019.

Disney's Animal Kingdom

Flights of Wonder (Caravan Stage) – Show Closed on December 31, 2017. "UP! A Great Bird Adventure" starring Russell and Dug and their bird friends opens April 22.

Blizzard Beach

No known closures at this time.

Typhoon Lagoon

No known closures at this time.

Disney Springs

World of Disney – phased store closings for refurbishment underway. The Disney Corner now open in Town Center offering select merchandise during refurbishment.
DisneyQuest – Closed as of July 3, 2017. The NBA Experience expected to open Summer 2019.
Portobello Country Italian Trattoria – Closed April 24, 2017. Terralina Crafted Italian expected to open in Spring 2018.
La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil – Show closed on December 31, 2017. A new Cirque du Soleil show is now in development with its premiere date to be announced.
Wolfgang Puck Grand Café – closed August 1, 2017. Location is being transformed into Jaleo, a restaurant featuring Spanish cuisine, expected to open 2018. A new Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill is under construction next door to the Coca-Cola Store, expected to open 2018. Wolfgang Puck Express continues to operate in its existing location in the Marketplace.

Resorts

Caribbean Beach – Centertown, the resort's marketplace, will be expanded with new waterfront dining and retail shopping areas. The first phase of the project is expected to be completed in Summer 2018, with the overall project completed 2019-20. Due to the work, the following food service and retail locations are currently closed:
Old Port Royale Food Court
Shutters at Old Port Royale
Banana Cabana Pool Bar
Calypso Trading Post

Coronado Springs – A new 15-story tower overlooking Lago Dorado, the resort's central lake, will add 500 rooms featuring suites and concierge level services, and a rooftop dining facility that will include panoramic views of nighttime fireworks shows at the Theme Parks. The resort also plans to refurbish current resort rooms and transform some of its landscape. The project is expected to be completed 2019-20.

Buttercup
04-03-2018, 07:18 PM
Check the official Disney world website. They change the dates so frequently I think it was hard to keep our page updated! This link should get you there: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/faq/parks/non-operational-attractions/