PDA

View Full Version : Das pas limit

Disney24-7
03-21-2018, 01:51 PM
We will be going to DW in May. This will be my first time and my first time using the DAS system, which I qualify for. I have been doing a lot of research on the subject. Some sites say its you plus six guest. Others say its you included in the total of 6. I have 7 in my family and would really like to remain together since most of us are under 10. If its six total I have also read stories of Disney adding an extra person to your limit. Is that true? Any one have the answer? The DIS site makes it look like its you plus six, but I would really like confirmation.

buzznwoodysmom
03-21-2018, 03:27 PM
My father in law uses it and the general rule is 6 people total, including the person who is getting the pass. However, it has been our experience that they will bend a little. In the event where we had 7 people total, they allowed it as to not have one person left out. On another occasion when we visited with a large group of 25, they actually counted us all to make sure we were really that big of a group (we had matching shirts that particular day, otherwise not sure how they would have known we were really all together) and in that case they gave us the pass for 10. I am sure you may run into CMs who will insist it's strictly just 6 total, because technically that is the rule. But you may be lucky enough to have an understanding CM that will allow the one extra person. Unfortunately, I don't think you will get the "confirmation" you are looking for, seems to be at the discretion of the CM.

Laurenpetro
03-21-2018, 04:00 PM
We had 7 and they were fine with it. I was nervous but they didn’t bat an eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disney4us2
03-21-2018, 04:47 PM
You should be fine with 7.