PDA

View Full Version : Episode 108 - Everything on a Stick

John
03-12-2018, 12:00 PM
The Cast: Carolyn Pongracz, Cindy Jachrimo, Justin McCarthy, Jason Kauffman, Ian Mitchell & John Yaglenski

- - - -
Brought to you by:
Magical Journey's
The Official Ticket Center
- - - -

- It' episode 108 and we're back after a short hiatus
- Sports Talk
- Let's take some questions from INTERCOTland
- What's up with the crowds?
- Everything on a stick
- River Country Construction
- Ventriloquists of Progress
- How much does a trip cost?
- To 5th Gate or Not?
- Stitch in Snow
- Odyssey, Wonders of Life, & Epcot Hotel oh my!
- Please stand clear of the Monorail Bet
- The Podcast Crew's Disney Firsts
- SummerWeen
- 20th Anniversary at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- A New-ish American Adventure
- Is Mickey Going Mute?
- So Long Citrus Swirl
- Where's the Pork?
- Be Our Escargot
- I'm a real buffet
- Fresh Eats at Epcot
- The Skyway--They're Building It.
- Looks Like Ewing, New Jersey
- #RunICOT; Wine & Dine Edition
- Mickey & Minnie Look Good for 90
- Extra Playtime in Toy Story Land
- An Extra Magical Season
- You Don't Know What School Bread Is?
- The Hammer of Thor

>> DOWNLOAD, Listen, Love, Share (http://intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2018/episode-108.asp)!

Fangorn
03-12-2018, 01:48 PM
Whaaaaat????
How is this possible?
Never before had a podcast up the day after taping!
Who are you and what have you done with the REAL John Yaglenski?

Steve

TikiLounger
03-12-2018, 03:38 PM
Aw! You all will be in Disney in the beginning of November? Man...I have terrible timing! I've been dying to do the run and we ALWAYS book a trip for my birthday (November 6) for the Food and Wine Festival. This year? we'll be in Aulani during that time. I'm going to miss the run and fun!

Buttercup
03-12-2018, 08:35 PM
Aw! You all will be in Disney in the beginning of November? Man...I have terrible timing! I've been dying to do the run and we ALWAYS book a trip for my birthday (November 6) for the Food and Wine Festival. This year? we'll be in Aulani during that time. I'm going to miss the run and fun!

AW MAN! That's it. I say we all go to Hawaii that weekend instead. :cool::papple::sun:

Yungbuck73
03-12-2018, 08:42 PM
Hawaii it is. We can make our own #runICOTHAWAII

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
03-13-2018, 11:36 AM
Whaaaaat????
How is this possible?
Never before had a podcast up the day after taping!
Who are you and what have you done with the REAL John Yaglenski?

Steve

There have been a few occasions where it was the same day - but yes, it was quick for me ;)

Fangorn
03-13-2018, 12:34 PM
Another fine podcast, guys.

My only problem with these things is that since ICOT20, and having the pleasure of spending some time with y'all (and getting a face full of camel spit, thanks to Ian), y'all are friends and I find myself joining in the conversation - BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME!!!

Steve

Buttercup
03-13-2018, 01:37 PM
Another fine podcast, guys.

My only problem with these things is that since ICOT20, and having the pleasure of spending some time with y'all (and getting a face full of camel spit, thanks to Ian), y'all are friends and I find myself joining in the conversation - BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME!!!

Steve
HAHAHA I do that too when I'm listening in my car. I find myself talking out loud to the podcast even though nobody can hear me! LOL :D

PopPhan
03-13-2018, 03:16 PM
So, what are the 'benefits' to staying at an actual Disney Resort anymore? I fly down and use Disney transportation, so 'free parking' doesn't do anything for me. Why not just open EMH to everyone, or better yet, just extend park hours for everyone and do away with EMH!!

John!!!! Yo HAVE to try School Bread! The bread is almost like an undercooked bagel (chewy on the outside, tender on the inside) filled with an vanilla cream and coated with a toasted coconut glaze. A must do with a Viking Coffee!!!!!!

TikiLounger
03-13-2018, 05:23 PM
AW MAN! That's it. I say we all go to Hawaii that weekend instead. :cool::papple::sun:

Wait...what? really? you'd all do that for me? :papple::mickey::D

TikiLounger
03-13-2018, 05:24 PM
Hawaii it is. We can make our own #runICOTHAWAII

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay! Yes....we can run UP a volcano, and then DOWN a volcano!

TikiLounger
03-13-2018, 05:29 PM
So, what are the 'benefits' to staying at an actual Disney Resort anymore? I fly down and use Disney transportation, so 'free parking' doesn't do anything for me. Why not just open EMH to everyone, or better yet, just extend park hours for everyone and do away with EMH!!

John!!!! Yo HAVE to try School Bread! The bread is almost like an undercooked bagel (chewy on the outside, tender on the inside) filled with an vanilla cream and coated with a toasted coconut glaze. A must do with a Viking Coffee!!!!!!

I must confess...I haven't tried the School Bread. Sounds delish, though! Also...I believe someone asked about the Podcasters' firsts? I can say that, during my last trip, I FINALLY did the Hall of Presidents! It was sort of "meh", but at least I did it! Obviously, not a Podcaster... but...just thought I'd share.

Buttercup
04-03-2018, 07:32 PM
I must confess...I haven't tried the School Bread. Sounds delish, though! Also...I believe someone asked about the Podcasters' firsts? I can say that, during my last trip, I FINALLY did the Hall of Presidents! It was sort of "meh", but at least I did it! Obviously, not a Podcaster... but...just thought I'd share.
You don't have to be a podcaster to share in here! :D That's awesome you finally did Hall of Presidents. Am I weird or what... as a kid this was one of my favorite attractions?! I think I was just shocked at all the animatronics on stage at the same time. That, and I liked how loud it got in the Civil War battle scenes in the movie. :funny:

TikiLounger
04-10-2018, 08:50 AM
You don't have to be a podcaster to share in here! :D That's awesome you finally did Hall of Presidents. Am I weird or what... as a kid this was one of my favorite attractions?! I think I was just shocked at all the animatronics on stage at the same time. That, and I liked how loud it got in the Civil War battle scenes in the movie. :funny:

No, not weird. I've been thinking that, had I done the Hall of Presidents back when we first started going to Disney World, I would probably have loved it. I think I got spoiled by doing all the really cool and exciting stuff first. Actually, The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse is still one of my favorites and everyone else in my family thinks it's the most boring. It was one of the very first attractions I experienced and I was completely charmed by it. I still kind of want to live there! :secret:

brad192
04-10-2018, 01:34 PM
No, not weird. I've been thinking that, had I done the Hall of Presidents back when we first started going to Disney World, I would probably have loved it. I think I got spoiled by doing all the really cool and exciting stuff first. Actually, The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse is still one of my favorites and everyone else in my family thinks it's the most boring. It was one of the very first attractions I experienced and I was completely charmed by it. I still kind of want to live there! :secret:

Living in the Treehouse would be fun - except for that dang pump organ! 32 bars of a Swiss Polka over, and over, and over, and....I'd have to install a "mute" switch!

TikiLounger
04-11-2018, 10:50 AM
Living in the Treehouse would be fun - except for that dang pump organ! 32 bars of a Swiss Polka over, and over, and over, and....I'd have to install a "mute" switch!

Uh...yes...you have a point here. :D