PDA

View Full Version : Which breakfast? Here's the sitch....

mom2morgan
03-10-2018, 10:30 AM
We have a very LONG last day, so I decided a resort breakfast around noon might be fun. I've heard that Boma's has the absolute best breakfast on property. BUT my husband and (18 year old) daughter LOVE Stitich, so even though we are all adults I thought it might be fun to go to 'ohanas. For that matter, I've always wanted to do Cape May with the characters all in their beach clothes ;-) What are your thoughts? Also, we are doing dinner at 'ohanas the night before, but I don't suppose that matters too much as the food is totally different?

Zippy 1
03-10-2018, 11:02 AM
We had a blast at breakfast with Lilo and Stitch. My daughter brought her huge stuffed Stitch so it could be signed. Lilo kept running off with it. Stitch spent a lot of time examining it. We have a lot of great pictures. We have also done the Cape May Cafe breakfast with characters. It is your standard character breakfast. We enjoyed it but only did it because we were staying at the Beach Club. If you had little ones I would say it would be great for them. Boma breakfast is very good too. We ate there multiple times when we stayed at AKL

VWL Mom
03-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Just be sure to keep an eye on the time because not all places serve breakfast until 12N; Ohana's does serve until 12 but Cape May and Boma end their breakfast service at 11A.

mom2morgan
03-10-2018, 11:45 AM
Just be sure to keep an eye on the time because not all places serve breakfast until 12N; Ohana's does serve until 12 but Cape May and Boma end their breakfast service at 11A.

Good point! We could go a bit earlier if we picked one of those. We have to check out of your hotel at 11:00 of course, and our plane isn't unit 6:00, so looking for time to kill :-)

#1donaldfan
03-15-2018, 02:35 PM
O'hana's breakfast is very good !! VERY !! Not as good as Boma but seeing Stitch should bring it up a notch or two for ya !! enjoy !!!

mommy2maddi
03-19-2018, 12:32 PM
We ate at Ohana for breakfast and loved the food AND Stitch- even my not-so-little daughter. If you haven’t done it I would highly recommend doing it once.

mom2morgan
03-19-2018, 01:28 PM
Does he come around to the tables? I've heard now that you have to get in line to interact with him, and just the others come around?

ransam
03-23-2018, 04:38 PM
I thought the Stitch breakfast was just ok. The food isn't any better than what you can get at your resort. Now the interaction is awesome. The characters are all really good.

#1donaldfan
03-27-2018, 10:18 AM
Does he come around to the tables? I've heard now that you have to get in line to interact with him, and just the others come around?

The last time we ate there, September 2017, he came to the table ... but we did dinner that trip ... not sure if they make you search him out at breakfast ..... they have not before tho ....

brownie
04-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Cape May Cafe is our favorite character breakfast. If Stitch is a favorite, I'd try to get an ADR at Ohanas.