PDA

View Full Version : MK Closing 6P Sept 6, 7, 8, 9

VWL Mom
03-08-2018, 06:27 AM
My frustration with the execs at Disney is growing rapidly. The late release of what's happening in the parks (i.e.: F&W, NoJ, MNSSHP) is making it harder and harder to plan ahead. Today I notice that MK is closing at 6P Sep 6th - 9th. One can assume that the 6th & 9th are MNSSHP and possible NoJ is returning to MK for the 7th & 8th but we shouldn't have to assume. They've set up this 180 day ADR schedule and I think they should at least have all the matching calendars up.

Also, for those traveling during that week, to have MK close early on 4 consecutive nights for hard ticket events is a bit much.

Rant over.

magicofdisney
03-08-2018, 08:23 AM
I agree with calendars not lining up. They don't want to play by their own rules. :shake:

1DisneyNut
03-08-2018, 08:32 AM
This is why we don't go to WDW all that often anymore. Way too much frustration in planning and trying to work around all the special dates that are a moving target. It is beyond irritating for me.

Zippy 1
03-08-2018, 11:10 AM
Night of Joy is at Wide World of Sports again this year. It has already been announced

VWL Mom
03-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Night of Joy is at Wide World of Sports again this year. It has already been announced
I did see that on some sites (but without dates) and on UT they've even said it's not returning at all for 2018. Did you see it on an official Disney site? I just can't see them running two hard ticket events against each other but stranger things have happened.

DisneyWorld1971
03-27-2018, 03:09 PM
It is crazy!! we are going Sept 28th - Oct 5th and trying to balance our days around party's as well. I couldn't imagine going in August and seeing Halloween decorations up!!