PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass question

dizne4me
02-19-2018, 08:27 AM
I am so confused with Fastpass (I think I'm overthinking it) - I haven't used Fastpass (advance reservations) - I have only used Fastpass when they first came out with it many years ago and you had to do it in the park. So my first question is - do you have to have park tickets before you can reserve your Fastpasses? I have a "Room Only" reservation for May (so I know that it's still a little early - I have to be 60 days out before I can do Fastpasses) - but we typically don't purchase park tickets until we check in at the hotel. And then my following question is - how exactly does this work -- am I limited to how many Fastpasses I can do in a day? Thanks so much in advance.

PopPhan
02-19-2018, 08:37 AM
You have to have tickets to assign the FastPass+ selections to. The room reservation is only to set your date for selecting FastPass+ options.

brownie
02-19-2018, 10:00 AM
You'll need park tickets assigned to everyone you are getting Fastpass+ reservations for in My Disney Experience before you'll be able to add any Fastpass+ reservations. You can make up to 3 Fastpass+ reservations in advance per day per person. Those 3 must all be for the same park, so you can't have Fastpass+ reservations in multiple parks on a single day. Once you're in the park and you've used your 3 Fastpass+, you can make an additional Fastpass+ reservation through the app or at a kiosk. You can keep making an additional Fastpass+ reservation as you use them as long as there are times still available.

Fastpass+ FAQ (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/fast-pass-plus/)