PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Mania Wait Time Impact Winter Through May 2018

Figment!
02-06-2018, 08:27 PM
From Tidbits January 2018 (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?216455):

A Little Less Mania

1/21/18 Toy Story Mania has begun work to re-route the attraction to be entered and exited from inside the soon-to-open Toy Story Land. For the coming weeks, Guests may notice longer than recent wait times as phased closures occur on the third track followed by the two original tracks. After the phased closures, a full attraction closure is expected to complete the project closer to the Summer 2018 opening of the new land.

In addition to the extended wait times due to partitioned refurbishments, Studios Cast have now reported a temporary suspension of FastPass+ for the popular attraction. FastPass+ has been reportedly suspended from April 9th through May 7th, 2018.

The omission of this attraction from FastPass+ selections is also expected to put heavier demand on the other attractions in the same tier during this period.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Wow! I don't think TSMM has ever been without FP at Disney World. Will be interesting to see what it actually does to wait times, do people actually wait, or does this just add to the idea that you can/should "skip" DHS right now?

#1donaldfan
02-13-2018, 12:58 PM
Skip HS until it re-opens with the additions .... it seems like a waste to me, as it stands now ..... When is Toy Story Land to open?

joanna71985
02-13-2018, 07:23 PM
Skip HS until it re-opens with the additions .... it seems like a waste to me, as it stands now ..... When is Toy Story Land to open?

Only thing known is Summer 2018