PDA

View Full Version : Disney PhotoPass Offers New Feature to Help You Take Your Signature Shot

Figment!
01-23-2018, 08:26 PM
Disney PhotoPass has announced a new feature to help you take some "signature" shots on your 2018 vacation:

... Disney PhotoPass Service knows part of the excitement when meeting Disney Characters is getting their signatures (and taking photos of course!), so we offer you the ability to add them to PhotoPass photos taken at Walt Disney World Resort.

Simply visit MyDisneyPhotoPass.com after you’ve linked your PhotoPass photos to your account to customize your memories with a select assortment of signature stickers that are available for your photos. You can then purchase your photos individually or download them as part of an active Memory Maker or Memory Maker One Day entitlement.

These signature stickers – and other Disney-themed borders and stickers – are available online throughout the year. Just be sure to edit and download your photos before they expire!

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-23-2018, 10:24 PM
I am totally confused. This isn't new ... you've been able to add the signature "stickers" for about as long as I can remember. Did they add something different to it?

Figment!
01-24-2018, 08:27 PM
I am totally confused. This isn't new ... you've been able to add the signature "stickers" for about as long as I can remember. Did they add something different to it?

... that might be my bad, Heather :blush:

The feature was new to me, but re-reading the article; I think it was just "spotlighting" the feature not announcing any changes.