PDA

View Full Version : Help - Christmas gift ideas

Maleficent_vf
12-13-2017, 05:34 PM
Hello All,

I am looking for help :confused: with a Christmas gift idea for my aunt - I'm thinking of a small collection of "practical" but still "gifty" items she can use while she's in Florida for a couple of months. She's renting a house, but money is tight. She likes to be pampered, so I was thinking of a spa or relaxation basket, but that is sooo not my thing that I can't come up with any ideas for it besides a box of specialty tea bags, lotion, and maybe a candle. HELP!!!!! I'm not locked into this idea, so if anyone has another suggestion, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks!

Zippy 1
12-13-2017, 07:06 PM
For a spa basket I usually include: Bubble Bath, a bath bomb, bath scrub, body spray, body lotion a candle and a few chocolates.
For relaxation I think I would do a variety of teas, honey, small tea cookies, candle, maybe a tea cup, a special teapot, chocolates and maybe a relaxation CD
Have fun with it! There is no set rule as to what you have to include

cer
12-14-2017, 10:55 AM
Zippy has great ideas!

The only things I would think to possibly add to the list of suggestions would be one of those loofah scrubbers (the colorful squishy ball kind or even a natural one) and/or some sort of lip balm.

I am all about chapstick/ lip balm (It's one of my creature comforts) and lotion.

Pick a few of the things you like and put them together, it will be a great gift!

Disney4us2
12-14-2017, 06:32 PM
Since money is tight, maybe include a gift card to Walmart, Target or a favorite grocery store. What about a gas gift card. Money is tight for me and I would welcome any of these.

Maleficent_vf
12-14-2017, 08:19 PM
Thanks! These are all great suggestions!

minnie-mouse
12-22-2017, 05:38 PM
Add an ice mask or little back massager, maybe some bath bombs