PDA

View Full Version : Episode 104 - You Forgot My Cheese

John
11-14-2017, 01:03 AM
The Cast: Carolyn Pongracz, Cindy Jachrimo, Ian Mitchell, Jason Kauffman, Justin McCarthy & John Yaglenski

- And we're back from ICOT20
- Hang Out at the Hangar
- A Magical Day at The Kingdom
- New Magic Kingdom Snacks
- Mobile Order works well
- You forgot my cheese
- No More Secret Menu Nachos, What's Next?
- Monorail...Party in the Sky?
- Onto to Epcot!
- Soarin', & Mickey Bars, & Fiesta's oh my
- Gary's Column
- Real, live Canadians
- A strange evening at Jellyrolls
- The Low Down on the Minnie Vans
- Exploring Pandora
- Bees are good, hornets are bad
- A wrap up to a great weekend
- RunDisney Cancelled at Disneyland
- New Hotel for Disneyland
- Swan and Dolphin and Pterodactyl?
- DisneyQuest Demolished
- An Oddly Specific Swinging Ride Patent
- A spark of hope for Innoventions
- Cheese and Floats?

Brought to you by:

Magical Journey's
The Official Ticket Center

>> Download: http://www.intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2017/episode-104.asp

magicofdisney
11-14-2017, 10:55 AM
It's Pecos? This whole time I've been saying Pecos. Now I'll have to remember to say Pecos.

Figment!
11-14-2017, 09:16 PM
How did no one correct me referring to Downtown Disney at Disneyland as Disney Springs three times ... :scratch:

magicofdisney
11-15-2017, 09:45 AM
How did no one correct me referring to Downtown Disney at Disneyland as Disney Springs three times ... :scratch:
Perhaps you were being prophetic.

BriarRose0708
11-15-2017, 11:26 AM
Great recap again, this was such a fun weekend and I'm so glad I got to go. While I couldn't make the podcast taping on Sunday, I wanted to throw in my favorite thing about the weekend and about Intercot in general - it's definitely the people who keep me coming back. As Patty said, there are other Disney sites out there that are truly fake and pathetic and petty and downright miserable to visit. Intercot has never been that and it's the people here who make it almost like a sort of gravity for us who love Disney. We all go through times where maybe it's been months or years since our last visit to the boards, but no matter how long you've been gone, every time you come back it's like being home again surrounded by the best people on the internet. Like everyone else has shared, over the last 11 years I come for the information but stay for the people, who are the heart of Intercot. After ICOT15 I went through one of the roughest periods of my life, and it was the support from many of the people I had literally just left 48 hours earlier who helped me get through it. So like in Thor: Ragnarok, Intercot isn't only a place, it's a people. And not to be a huge downer here, but we have lost some of those people over the years (Ellen, Chris, Spencer, and likely many I never got to meet or know) and I was thinking of all of them over the weekend and how much I miss them.

So thank you, John, for being bored at work one day and creating this lovely place, and to everyone else who have worked hard to sustain it. Whether there is still a site in the coming years or not, I feel very lucky and blessed to have been a part of it.

Isabella
11-17-2017, 03:07 PM
Great recap again, this was such a fun weekend and I'm so glad I got to go. While I couldn't make the podcast taping on Sunday, I wanted to throw in my favorite thing about the weekend and about Intercot in general - it's definitely the people who keep me coming back. As Patty said, there are other Disney sites out there that are truly fake and pathetic and petty and downright miserable to visit. Intercot has never been that and it's the people here who make it almost like a sort of gravity for us who love Disney. We all go through times where maybe it's been months or years since our last visit to the boards, but no matter how long you've been gone, every time you come back it's like being home again surrounded by the best people on the internet. Like everyone else has shared, over the last 11 years I come for the information but stay for the people, who are the heart of Intercot. After ICOT15 I went through one of the roughest periods of my life, and it was the support from many of the people I had literally just left 48 hours earlier who helped me get through it. So like in Thor: Ragnarok, Intercot isn't only a place, it's a people. And not to be a huge downer here, but we have lost some of those people over the years (Ellen, Chris, Spencer, and likely many I never got to meet or know) and I was thinking of all of them over the weekend and how much I miss them.

So thank you, John, for being bored at work one day and creating this lovely place, and to everyone else who have worked hard to sustain it. Whether there is still a site in the coming years or not, I feel very lucky and blessed to have been a part of it.

Beautifully said!

Isabella
11-17-2017, 03:11 PM
But let it be know that while there was an abundance of High jinx, Tom foolery, Shenanigans and the like... we did indeed draw the line at debauchery!
Great recap of a great meet up! I'm so glad to put faces to names and feel I've made new friends that will go on and on! Since we are getting older though (perhaps I speak only for myself:blush:) I think we need to meet up more frequently... just sayin'!:mickey::party::cloud9:

NickD100
11-20-2017, 05:22 AM
Enjoyed listening to the podcast this past weekend! As always, you guys are awesome!!! Great recap!!! Thanks for the shout out, Carolyn! :mickey:
It's nice to have met you all. I have faces to put with the voices now. Makes listening even more enjoyable! Thanks for another great podcast and recap! It's always nice to relive great memories! :thumbsup: :mickey:

Nick

Fangorn
11-20-2017, 07:26 AM
Another fine podcast. Thanks for the play by play recap.

Wow - i got 3 mentions (4 if you count the "Patty's husband" reference) on a single podcast. That's got to be a record for a non-staff member :number1:.

Really enjoyed meeting and chatting with everyone. Especially enjoyed spending time with John and the entire nation of Canada at TOTWL. Take off, eh!

Steve