PDA

View Full Version : Christmas part at MK

cajunmickey
11-07-2017, 09:38 PM
We are going to Disney in a week. I have been tossing the idea of the Christmas party around. Is the party worth the extra fee? We will be just adults. Is it geared more towards families with children? Thanks for any advice.

Pete Olsen
11-08-2017, 06:17 AM
Totally worth every dollar! We have gone twice as a couple and had a magical time. Heading back again, as a couple, on Nov 26 after spending Thanksgiving week with a family group of 12.

Dulcee
11-08-2017, 10:41 AM
As just adults we did not find it worth it.

Roger's #1 Fan
11-08-2017, 02:34 PM
My DW, DD and I will be heading down for the party on the 17th, joining my DCP son.
My DW and I have done MNSSHP twice (this year and last) and expect to have the same amount of fun seeing all of the Christmas offerings.
Can't wait to see all of the decorations in person!

Zippy 1
11-08-2017, 03:40 PM
My DH and I have done the party 3 times!! We love it. Being able to see the characters in their holiday outfits. The parade, stage show, and fireworks. We have had great pictures taken that the background is only available at the party. For us it is worth every penny as we do not come down during Christmas week

CynBeth
11-08-2017, 06:32 PM
We are adults with no kids and love MVMCP! We don’t do the characters but enjoy the treats, parade, shows, and fireworks.

Genie1953
11-09-2017, 08:26 AM
You and your kids will love it! High point of our trip!! We did not ride the rides at all. There was an awesome parade followed by a show in front of the castle and then the fireworks. There were cookies and hot chocolate available to all. It was just lovely and all the camaraderie between the guests was wonderful. We were there for 13 nights 14 days and actually tried to get tickets for the party for a second night but it was all sold out. If we ever go back at Christmas we are going to the party again and heck might even go twice.