PDA

View Full Version : Second week of March (11th through 17)

mydisneygirls
11-06-2017, 09:23 AM
I know it is Spring break, but how crowded is it typically this week?

Snow's Mom
11-07-2017, 05:20 PM
I'm going on the 3rd-10th. Hoping to beat the crowds, or at least most of them. If you're getting there around the 11th, the parks will probably be busy. I'd say "summer crowd busy", but summer crowds have gone down a little. In other words, who knows!

Hopefully the weather will be so nice you won't mind the crowds.

mydisneygirls
11-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Summer crowd busy -- I wasn't expecting that!!! LOL I guess if we survive August, we'll be okay. Thanks!!!

Speedy1998
11-08-2017, 01:13 PM
It is usually very crowded, but alot of the crowd is made up of college kids. In my experience that has meant that the lines are shorter in the morning, but more crowded in the evening, than it would be at other times of the year.

JerseyDad
11-09-2017, 07:46 AM
....our first trip to WDW was .....unbeknownst to me (initially) ....during the spring break time. It was a nightmare...with + 60 minute waits at ALL attractions. Had I not been able to go back to WDW that fall to experience the crowd differential ....that spring trip would have been a first and last WDW trip all in one shot.

....I'm going back to WDW this coming March for a 3 day stay at POP (3 free days of preferred location rooms given to us as an "I'm sorry" by WDW for some deplorable conditions during our trip this past August) ....but we are NOT going to the parks at all. Instead we'll do dinner a few times in Downtown Disney ....and do some sightseeing / shopping in Orlando area.

....one does not pass up free hotel rooms

mydisneygirls
11-12-2017, 02:51 PM
That makes sense that the nights would be more crowded!!!! We are going down for college softball tournament and trying to decide if it would be worth it to visit the parks. We've been in August and survived the crowds!!!!