PDA

View Full Version : Another FastPass Question

NY GOOFY
10-24-2017, 02:52 PM
I am familiar with the tiers at HS and EPCOT. I also read that it is no longer a requirement to get 3 Fastpasses in a park, I can just reserve one if I want? So, here is my question: If I reserve a FP for a tier 1 attraction (Soarin) but nothing else for that day. Can I use the Soarin FP, then, since I no longer have any FP ressies, can I go on the app and attempt to get a FP for either Test Track or Frozen (another tier 1)? Or will it block me from getting another FP and only allow tier 2 FPs?
Thanks

PopPhan
10-24-2017, 03:50 PM
Only one (1) "Tier 1" [where applicable] FastPass+ selection allowed in your initial 3 FP+ selections.

You cannot select one (1) FP+ option in Tier 1, then once used, select another from Tier 1. You must select 2 from other attractions. Once the 3 are made, and used, you can then select any FP+ attraction available. NOTE: Once the initial 3 are used (or the use window runs out) you can select one FP+ option at a time. You must use this option, or allow the window to run out, before you can select another FP+ attraction.

Initial 3 FP+ selection MUST be made from the same park.

Official Rules:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/my-disney-experience/fastpass-plus/