PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express

andmomlau
10-21-2017, 06:46 PM
Although we are dvc members, we were unable to get a room ANYWHERE on property for a spur of the moment trip Nov.29-Dec. 3. I was able to rent a contract for the dates we wanted and have added our DDP and ME to our reservation. I have confirmation for the ME and it says they will be mailing the confirmation as well as the yellow tags. They say there are directions for what to do in the event event the yellow ME tags don't arrive in time, but I don't see any directions! Has anyone ever had this happen?

Cinderelley
10-22-2017, 05:45 AM
I have never had that happen, but I believe you just pick up your luggage from baggage claim and then proceed to the magical express check in area.

Fangorn
10-22-2017, 09:05 AM
If for any reason you don't have the yellow tags on your luggage, you have two choices:

1) collect your bags yourself at baggage claim and take then with you to DME. They'll put them on the bus with you, and you'll need to collect them when you get to the resort.

2) go to the DME desk and give them your claim tickets for your bags. DME CMs will go to baggage claim, collect your bags and transport them to your resort just as if those bags had the yellow tags on them.

Steve

andmomlau
10-22-2017, 09:50 AM
Thanks Steve!