PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question

Itchy
10-19-2017, 02:29 PM
Does anyone know if there are half day ticket for the parks? We will be arriving on the 29th of this month and my Daughters and grand daughter are planning on going to Epcot our first night at WDW. They are using one day of their passes then because they will be going to Universal Studios during the week and I am not. I will be going to one of the parks the day they are at Universal.

So to make a long story short I would like to go to Epcot with them but I do not want to purchase a whole day ticket for just a few hours. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

10 days and counting...:mickey::number1::blush:

VWL Mom
10-19-2017, 03:27 PM
Unfortunately there are not half day park tickets available to the general public.

Itchy
10-19-2017, 03:39 PM
Thanks.. I was afraid that would be the case. I guess I will just have to have a nice quiet evening and visit the pool bar for a night cap:marg: and get ready for hitting the parks on Monday.:walk:

VAdizneefan
10-19-2017, 04:35 PM
Do you already have multi-day tickets? To add a day, once you're over the 4th day or so, is small change.

Fangorn
10-19-2017, 07:33 PM
Do you already have multi-day tickets? To add a day, once you're over the 4th day or so, is small change.

THIS!

For example, adding an additional day to a 7 day ticket is only $10 +tax.

Steve

Genie1953
10-28-2017, 08:22 AM
THIS!

For example, adding an additional day to a 7 day ticket is only $10 +tax.

Steve

That is what I was thinking too! Just add a day on to what you already have. Way cheaper than purchasing a separate 1 day ticket.