PDA

View Full Version : Best Time Ever!

Isabella
10-16-2017, 12:03 AM
Thanks to John and the amazing #ICOT20 staff for a wonderful meet up! I must say the 15th was good, but this one was like a fine wine and aged well! They just keep getting better!

magicofdisney
10-16-2017, 08:45 AM
My first, official, ICOT meet and I had a fantastic time meeting everyone. I'm exhausted, in a good way, keep reminiscing about each day. :)

BriarRose0708
10-16-2017, 09:18 AM
Back to reality today on a cold, drizzly Monday in central New York. My body is here, but my mind is still in Orlando. It was a fantastic and memorable weekend with the ICOT crew, and I miss you all already. Thanks for a fantastic time!

Fangorn
10-16-2017, 12:02 PM
Had a great time this weekend. Now we're sitting in the Poly lobby waiting for the Tragical Express to take us back to reality, where the high is in the 50s and the sun has vacated the premises for the next 8 months or so...

Steve

Disney4us2
10-16-2017, 12:23 PM
This was my first official meet. Had a fantastic time. Thank you John and Icot staff for all your hard work. It was great catching up with friends and meeting new friends. Can’t wait for Icot 25, and the runIcot meets in between. I’m so proud to be a part of this community.

Imalismom
10-16-2017, 01:27 PM
Renewed some friendships, gained some new friendships, had a wonderful time. I am now looking forward to #ICOT25. If anyone wants to do a mini meet for any of the runDisney weekends in Orlando - please let me know!!

Gale (AKA Imalismom)

Disney4us2
10-16-2017, 01:39 PM
Renewed some friendships, gained some new friendships, had a wonderful time. I am now looking forward to #ICOT25. If anyone wants to do a mini meet for any of the runDisney weekends in Orlando - please let me know!!

Gale (AKA Imalismom)

I’m in if I’m able to.

Ian
10-16-2017, 06:35 PM
Had a great time this weekend. Now we're sitting in the Poly lobby waiting for the Tragical Express to take us back to reality .... lol at Tragical Express

I'm typing this from gate 39 at MCO. DW and I are waiting for our flight home after a FANTASTIC weekend at I20 with some FANTASTIC folks. It was so great to see everyone and I can't thank John enough for all he did to put this event together. Also major kudos to the folks like Canada, Justin and Dawn, Cindy, Gale, et. al. who pitched in to help plan things. As usual things ran smoothly and I believe a good time was had by all.

Was fun reliving some of the moments from all of the meets of the past ... 2001: An INTERCOT Odyssey, the 5th anniversary meet, the Happiest Gathering On INTERCOT, the 10th, the 15th, and the Run Disney events. I've had SO many great times over the years with you all and quite honestly I'm looking forward to another 20 years.

Thanks to all of you who have made an impact on my life over the years. You are truly the best folks I've ever had the privilege to know and I love you all dearly!

Lizzy
10-16-2017, 08:45 PM
I had such a magical time! Thank you again INTERCOT for being a fun part of my life for so many years! Here's to mant more (and hopefully maybe sometime i will make it a kid free trip and actually get to the jellyrolls meet for the first time!)

Isabella
10-16-2017, 10:49 PM
...Thanks to all of you who have made an impact on my life over the years. You are truly the best folks I've ever had the privilege to know and I love you all dearly!

Ian, what a delight to finally know the who to the infamous stories! The time we spent together was so much fun! Wherever you are laughter follows! Here's to 20 more! We will have scooters with ICOT40 decals!

Fangorn
10-16-2017, 11:44 PM
lol at Tragical Express

It's only the "Tragical Express" when you have to leave.

Steve

Mr. Smee
10-17-2017, 08:42 AM
It was great to see old friends and make new ones. I believe that these events keep getting better because we continue to welcome people into the community. I remember my first RunIcot event and how I was welcomed into the group, and the friends I made there. This trip was my wife's first one with the group and she had a great time. I cannot wait until the next time I end up in WDW, and have the opportunity to meet up with some of the group. The amazing thing is that we don't wait until the next big event. There are mini meets all the time.

Yungbuck73
10-17-2017, 09:21 AM
This was such an amazing weekend. So glad I found this site. I truely believe I have made life long friends through this site. For those of you I met this weekend, it was a pleasure to meet you and to learn all about you. We are so thankful to John for putting his together and as Ian said, everyone chipped in to make everything run smoothly.
I hope to see EVERYONE again real soon.

Buttercup
10-18-2017, 04:05 PM
Well, it's been a few days since I was in Florida and I miss all of you! What a fun weekend. I met some great new people and it's so nice to put the faces to the names. Gale, I'm still going to pronounce your screen-name as one word: IMALISMOM. It's too engrained in my brain! hahaha

I'm going to be down in Florida again in January for the marathon weekend, so if anyone feels like cheering on a 40-year old sluggish runner in the 10K, I CAN MAKE THAT DREAM COME TRUE FOR YOU!
Plus I'd love to see you guys again!

Anyway, keep on truckin' and here's to another 20 years!

Yungbuck73
10-18-2017, 04:08 PM
Well, it's been a few days since I was in Florida and I miss all of you! What a fun weekend. I met some great new people and it's so nice to put the faces to the names. Gale, I'm still going to pronounce your screen-name as one word: IMALISMOM. It's too engrained in my brain! hahaha

I'm going to be down in Florida again in January for the marathon weekend, so if anyone feels like cheering on a 40-year old sluggish runner in the 10K, I CAN MAKE THAT DREAM COME TRUE FOR YOU!

Love it. 40year old sluggish runner. Lol. I'll be there for ya lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isabella
10-18-2017, 08:42 PM

Wish we could be there! But we'll be cheering you on from the Great Northwest! ��

Imalismom
10-19-2017, 12:44 PM

I am only doing the 5K - somehow, I THOUGHT I had signed up for the 5 and 10K, but when I looked recently at my account - I only signed up for the 5K.... :(

NickD100
10-22-2017, 07:46 AM
Thanks to John and everyone at ICOT for a super great weekend! I know it took a lot of time, money, and effort setting everything up. It's very much appreciated!!! It was my first time meet. Had a blast!!! What a fun experience!!! Everyone did an awesome job!!! I really enjoyed meeting everyone!!! Hope to see you all out in the parks again soon! Thanks for letting me be apart of ICOT :thumbsup: :mickey: