PDA

View Full Version : Week of May 20th, 2018

cfoshe
10-06-2017, 06:52 PM
I knew this week WDW has alot of gay people that attend, which is not an issue for my family. However, does anyone know what days most of these people will be in which park? If I am not mistaken, don't most of them try to go to the same park on a specific day?

buzznwoodysmom
10-06-2017, 09:05 PM
I thought that annual celebration was the first week in June each year?

cfoshe
10-08-2017, 12:25 PM
Yes that is correct, just found that info. So does any one know why WDW shows expected increase in attendance for the 3rd week of May?

ransam
10-12-2017, 05:12 PM
Yes that is correct, just found that info. So does any one know why WDW shows expected increase in attendance for the 3rd week of May?

Lots of people out of school.

as for the weekend for those that are same sex relationships, I went this past May w/ my family. I knew my son and his mom would have no problems, I'll be honest I was a little nervous about my sister and her family, but they had a blast. They usually pick a park a day. I never noticed an increase in crowds. We had a blast. Make sure to go to the country jamboree when they are at MK, it's a blast.

buzznwoodysmom
10-12-2017, 05:32 PM
Could be some schools are already out for the summer. Our last day of school is May 23rd.