PDA

View Full Version : 2 rooms how to make dining reservations for all of us

eeyoretam
09-26-2017, 03:08 PM
Just booked two rooms for the 4 of us How to I go about making dining reservations for all 4 of us on two separate reservation?

ThanxForNoticin
09-26-2017, 03:32 PM
I don't believe it should really matter that you have 2 room reservations. I believe the only reason a room reservation would come into play is if you want to make reservations 180+ days in advance - if you are staying for 4,5,6,7 nights, then you can go beyond the 180 mark for dining reservations. Other than that, the dining reservations really are not tied to your room.

If you are making these reservations 180+ days out, I'd just make them on your room for a party of 4. That won't be an issue.

Fangorn
09-26-2017, 04:29 PM
Just booked two rooms for the 4 of us How to I go about making dining reservations for all 4 of us on two separate reservation?

ADRs are not associated with room reservations in any way whatsoever. If you have a Disney resort reservation, then you're eligible to book using the 180+10 perk, but that's just a perk - the ADR isn't tied to the room.

ADRs can be made by anyone for any number of people (subject to availability).

No problem.

Steve

buzznwoodysmom
09-27-2017, 09:08 AM
OP, you will be able to make dining reservations for both rooms with no problems. I once made dining reservations for a party of 25, even though I only had 5 in my own room.

However, if you plan to book FP+ for both rooms you will need to make sure that your reservations are linked and everyone is listed as your "family and friends". Just a heads up in case you are also planning to book everyone's FP's together.