PDA

View Full Version : Parking before checking in?

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
09-22-2017, 10:10 AM
For our upcoming vacation, some members of my family will be arriving a couple of days before me and will be taking the Magical Express to the resort. When I arrive, I'm thinking of renting a car for a few days since we're staying at Kidani and planning to spend some time at Disney Springs. Having a car at that resort is nice. I know if we're staying at a resort on property, whether DVC or not, we get free parking at the resort and at the parks. If I want to go directly from the airport to meet my family at a park, will that work? I won't have the "sign" they give you to place in your car when you check in, since I personally won't have been to the resort yet, but my family will have checked in on our reservation already. Does anyone have good advice on this? Thanks!!

Fangorn
09-22-2017, 11:02 AM
The resorts no longer give you the "parking pass" as a general rule. Parking at the parks is handled via your magic band. The CM at the toll plaza at the park will scan your band and will see your valid resort reservation. That's all that's needed.

You won't have a problem.

Steve

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
09-22-2017, 11:22 AM
The resorts no longer give you the "parking pass" as a general rule. Parking at the parks is handled via your magic band. The CM at the toll plaza at the park will scan your band and will see your valid resort reservation. That's all that's needed.

You won't have a problem.

Steve

That's awesome!! Thank you so much! :mickey: