PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Question

pixiesmimi
09-09-2017, 09:32 AM
Is Fantasmic considered as a ride or Tier 1 for Fast Passes? I have FP for Toy Story and Star Wars but when I try to make one for Fantasmic it brings my DH name up and says if I make a reservation for it, Toy Story will be cancelled. Why does it just bring his name up. On several FP selections it does this. Both of the other FPs are in both our names. If I click on my name, it just says I have admission and can proceed. I have everything, tickets, reservations, FPs linked to both of us. I didn't think Fantasmic would be considered like a ride. It is a show.

VWL Mom
09-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Fantasmic is a Tier 1 at DHS. Without actually seeing it I have no idea why it's bringing up just DH if you're selecting the both of you. Is this on your phone? Did you try a computer? I know I had some issues before our last trip with MDE FP on my phone.

brownie
09-09-2017, 08:08 PM
Fantasmic is a tier one, same as Toy Story. If I recall correctly from my experiences, when you go to make another Fastpass selection in a tier you've filled already, it only shows the people in addition to yourself that will be changed.

These are all attractions. You can't necessarily look at rides vs shows.

pixiesmimi
09-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Thanks! I just saw a post that said they have now made Fantasmic a Tier 1. :( I didn't make Fantasmic dining pkg reservations for it because I wasn't sure we would go to it and wanted to see the night fireworks show and it is on at 8:00 vs Fantasmic at 8:30. Not sure if they would conflict. Thanks for your info.

Speedy1998
09-13-2017, 12:40 PM
Two Thoughts:

1. You should be able to get a FP for Fantasmic in the afternoon as your 4th FP. I was able to do this on Thanksgiving day las year.

2. The Fantasmic theater is so large that normally even walkups do not have trouble geting into the show. My personnal worse experience was 2 days before Christmas and I was in a standing room only section.