PDA

View Full Version : FP+ for Frozen Sing-along?

Snow's Mom
09-06-2017, 11:12 AM
My lines app does not give info about how early to arrive for shows at Hollywood Studios. Do I need a FP+ for the Frozen Sing-along? If I don't get one, how early do I have to show up? Is it possible to pick up "tickets" for a later show early in the day? Any info appreciated, for this, and other shows at the Studios.

Speedy1998
09-06-2017, 12:09 PM
My experience with this show is that if you go to one of the later showings you should get in without a FP. Though you could always use it as your fourth FP+ just to be safe.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-06-2017, 12:56 PM
I agree - we usually get a FP for it on our second DHS day, but the theatre is large, and I think it is rare that it fills up 100%. It isn't possible to get tickets for a future show, unless you schedule a FP, but showing up ~20 minutes before showtime should be (generally) good enough for a seat.

Snow's Mom
09-06-2017, 01:48 PM
What about the very first, 9:30 A.M. showing? I'm thinking of doing that and TSM! right away, saving FP+ for RnR and ToT later in the day (so I can take my granddaughter to B&B while the rest do the thrill rides). Do people really head there first?

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-07-2017, 12:16 PM
I would doubt that too many people head there first! If it is a must-do, that's a good idea, and you can save the FP. Just remember that you can't get a FP for TSMM AND RnR, since they are both tier one. There is a single rider line for RnR (which may or may not help you), and it is often slower than some of the other single rider lines, but still an option.

Maybe TSMM right at opening, then Frozen (and you likely would still make the 9:30am show), if you need the FP for RnR?

Speedy1998
09-07-2017, 12:18 PM
What about the very first, 9:30 A.M. showing? I'm thinking of doing that and TSM! right away, saving FP+ for RnR and ToT later in the day (so I can take my granddaughter to B&B while the rest do the thrill rides). Do people really head there first?

Not as bad as a year or two ago, but it seems like every family with a girl younger than 10 does.