PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Question

Kingair45
09-03-2017, 09:02 PM
I'm a big guy. 6' 5" 325lbs. If I fast pass the Avatar Flight of Passage, and can't fit into the seat, can I swap that fast pass for a different ride? I really want to ride it but hate to waste a fast pass if I can't squeeze into the seat.... Thanks for all the help.

Zippy 1
09-03-2017, 09:17 PM
I do not know the answer to your question. I do know that they have seats you can try out before hand

NewDVCowner
09-03-2017, 09:56 PM
I haven't yet had an opportunity to get to the parks since it opened so maybe someone with first hand experience can give a clearer answer, however; I've read on other message boards that people have been given a fast pass to the river ride it they can't ride the FOP ride with a fastpass. At the same time it may depend on the cast member so there's no guatentee on anything.

Polynesian Dweller
09-03-2017, 10:39 PM
You can't swap the FP but the CM may give you one (often do from what I've read). It still up to them to give it and it will be what they give you not necessarily a ride you want.

Kingair45
09-03-2017, 10:53 PM
Thanks for the input everyone. I appreciate the quick response. I'm going to roll the dice and see what happens.