PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom Questions

andmomlau
09-01-2017, 10:29 AM
We are experienced Disney fans but we are taking our adult "kids" in November and have a few questions. Obviously, Flights of Passage is #1 on their list...along with everyone else! What other rides or attractions should I FP for adults. My husband and I will most likely not make the same choices but I want to be prepared when I log on at 7:00 AM!

PopPhan
09-01-2017, 11:15 AM
In the Pandora area: Na'vi River Journey

In Asia: Expedition Everest
Kali River Rapids

In DinoLand:
Finding Nemo: The Musical

In Africa: Kilimanjaro Safaris
Festival of the Lion King

All would be worth the use of a FP+ allotment.

joanna71985
09-01-2017, 11:15 AM
If you like thrill rides, I would FP Dinosaur (maybe Everest, but I love their single rider line)

texas211
09-01-2017, 10:38 PM
For us, the trip isn't complete w/o the Nemo Musical. A fine show. Safari.

AK isn't huge w/ us. We do like a Bugs Life.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-02-2017, 04:14 PM
If you're only in AK for one day, I'd get a FP for FOP, and the get there in good time and do the River Journey standby (you can only FP one of the Pandora attractions, and FOP is way more important to FP). Then, it gets tricky, Everest has a single rider line that usually moves really well, so if you don't mind riding as singles, I'd go that route .. otherwise, get a FP for it.

Then, I'd use the last FP for the Safari, and do stand-by at the shows.

andmomlau
09-03-2017, 11:02 AM
Agreed! Not or favorite either!

Genie1953
09-04-2017, 08:51 AM
We love the safari ride and usually do it at least once each day we are there and sometimes even twice...morning and afternoon. I am not fond of heights so we stay away from Expedition Everest. We love love love Dinosaur. Our must see shows are Nemo and Bugs Life.