PDA

View Full Version : Iphone Fans

mgmnut
08-31-2017, 12:30 PM
Has anyone used the little personal Fans that plugs into the charging port of your Iphone? They are real cheap, like $2 each. I have been starting to hear hearing now that damage your phone charging port. Maybe the vibration from the spinning fan?

Has anyone experienced this, used one with no issues, or heard the same thing?

They seem very convenient but not at the expense of my phone!

VWL Mom
08-31-2017, 01:50 PM
After reading your post I went and looked at them. There are too many negative reviews for me to risk it. I would imagine being it's so cheap it's made with subpar materials which is effecting the port.

mgmnut
08-31-2017, 05:01 PM
Yeah, finding more and more negative reviews, too bad seems like a good ides. I guess I will just grab some of the personal fans that go around your neck instead. Just saw that they are almost just as cheap as the iPhone fans at CVS now that fall is coming, they are 60% off. If this breaks I am just out a few bucks and not a whole phone. Its lightweight and still small enough to fit in my shorts side pocket.

G8RFAN
09-26-2017, 03:00 PM
We bought a couple at the turnpike rest stop on our way to WDW last month. One stopped working after 5 minutes and the other one worked ok but was a huge battery hog. The little ones with their own 2AA batteries work the best.