PDA

View Full Version : Fast Passes

andmomlau
08-28-2017, 06:37 PM
We are leaving November 8 for a 6 night stay. I can make my FP choices on September 9. Last year, I happened to be browsing My disney Experience the night before I was supposed to schedule and it was already available! Can anyone tell me what time it actually opens up for choosing FP? Also, friends who are also DVC members have told me that even though they went online early the morning they were supposed to schedule, some FP were unavailable already for their entire trip....has anyone else found this to be the case?

Zippy 1
08-28-2017, 07:15 PM
Yes, certain fast passes are hard to get. For some of the difficult attractions try book them toward the end of your trip if you can not get them right away. Sometimes there will still be availability. If there are ones you can not get. Check back closer to your trip and during your trip to see if availability opens up

Fangorn
08-28-2017, 11:06 PM
FPs open at 7am ET

Steve

ThanxForNoticin
08-29-2017, 12:46 PM
When you book FP, you can book them 60 days in advance, plus up to either 7 or 10 days out (I forget the number), depending on the length of your stay. So you're actually booking 67-70 days out in some cases. For folks who are arriving at Disney 1 day, 2 days, 3 days before you, they're going to get to FPs before you do, even at the 60-day mark.

Simba's Mom
08-29-2017, 01:42 PM
As far as certain FP+ being unavailable already, be prepared that Flights of Passage is the hardest one right now. I recently went online at exactly 60 days (minus a few minutes) and FOP was already unavaiable on day 3 and day 5 of my trip.

andmomlau
09-18-2017, 12:44 PM
I was on at exactly 7:00 AM and there were none available for any date of our trip!

ThanxForNoticin
09-18-2017, 12:54 PM
I was on at exactly 7:00 AM and there were none available for any date of our trip!

That's just crazy. I assume you are referring to Flight Of Passage. But to not be able to get any, even 5 or 6 days into a trip, is amazing. And that seems to be the norm right now.