PDA

View Full Version : Holidays around the World

angela2679
08-28-2017, 10:30 AM
Is this kind of like the F&W festival? With kiosk's set up in Epcot with different food & drink offerings?

Altair
08-28-2017, 11:45 AM
No, it's story tellers with tales about the holiday seasons in the various countries.

angela2679
08-28-2017, 11:53 AM
Oh.. I must have misread that they had different offerings, thanks for clearing that up for me!

NewDVCowner
08-28-2017, 01:05 PM
I believe that last year they did set up a few (maybe five or six) kiosks that had special holiday food offerings. I didn't experience it myself but did read about it recently on another site.

But I do think that the Holidays Around the World is what they call what they've done in the past with stories about Christmas done by characters throughout the different countries. Not necessarily the food part.

angela2679
08-28-2017, 01:16 PM
I believe that last year they did set up a few (maybe five or six) kiosks that had special holiday food offerings. I didn't experience it myself but did read about it recently on another site.

But I do think that the Holidays Around the World is what they call what they've done in the past with stories about Christmas done by characters throughout the different countries. Not necessarily the food part.

Yea, I ended up looking it up on another site and was able to read up on it a bit more. There's the normal Holidays around the World then one that says Holidays around the World Marketplace, which has a couple of food & drink offerings. :mickey: