PDA

View Full Version : DVC Lounge in Epcot to remain throughout 2018

Ed
08-17-2017, 12:18 PM
DVC has announced that the DVC Lounge, located above the "Imagination" pavilion, will remain open throughout the year 2018. Hours are 10am to 6pm. Members and their guests can enjoy comfortable seating areas, complimentary soft drinks, Wi-Fi service, device-charging stations, computers with printers, a children’s play area, access to Member Service Advisors and more.

There is also information that Member Services will be changing their hours of operation to 9am to 9pm Monday through Friday, and 9am to 7:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays. (Eastern time)

EDITED TO ADD: The change in Member Services hours listed above has now been verified, to be effective Sunday, September 10, 2017.

ThanxForNoticin
08-17-2017, 01:15 PM
This is really good information to know. Thank you.

Does DVC run any of these lounges elsewhere on WDW property, or just the one in EPCOT?

Ed
08-17-2017, 02:12 PM
Just Epcot. Nice place to duck in out of the heat, grab a free soda and relax a little. Would be even nicer if they installed an "adult libations" area....:cheers:

jenperich
08-17-2017, 03:50 PM
This makes me so happy! We visited this past November and it was a great little area. We're going in February, so we'll be sure to visit again. Thanks for this info!

Mackflava99
08-17-2017, 04:11 PM
Great area- we were just there a few weeks ago-
We met some nice people and it was fun.

There was a couple that fell asleep on one of the couches and the man was snoring sooooo loud, it was funny , but the poor guy must have been exhausted because he was asleep when we got there and still asleep when we left.

TheHD
08-28-2017, 01:04 PM
That is great news! Probably my top DVC perk. Glad to hear it will still be open for our upcoming trip.

WiltonJohn
08-28-2017, 08:25 PM
We used it briefly the last time we were there and plan to stop in again in the fall. Nice little "respite" from heat and crowds and noise.

best,

...............john

Simba's Mom
08-29-2017, 01:47 PM
I'm so glad this is going to be open during the F&W, especially since there won't be a Chase lounge. I just wish it was open until 7:00.