PDA

View Full Version : Bird Watching Guy

angela2679
08-16-2017, 02:57 PM
Last time we were at Disney (Mardi Gras), there was a performer in Hollywood Studio's that mimicked sounds anyone made, referring to all as birds. He had a briefcase and binoculars. This is the first time I've ever seen him. He was amazing!

Does anyone know this character? It's killed me that I have no clue each time I tell the story. :blush:

Simba's Mom
08-19-2017, 01:47 PM
Last time we were at Disney (Mardi Gras), there was a performer in Hollywood Studio's that mimicked sounds anyone made, referring to all as birds. He had a briefcase and binoculars. This is the first time I've ever seen him. He was amazing!

Does anyone know this character? It's killed me that I have no clue each time I tell the story. :blush:

I'd love to know this also. I'm a bird watcher, and I once met a woman who could imitate many bird sounds-like the Movie, "The Big Year", you name the bird, she'd imitate the sound. I've never seen this Guy but I'd love to.

VWL Mom
08-19-2017, 03:08 PM
That's one I haven't seen and I love watching the "citizens". I'm going to have to seek him out.

angela2679
08-21-2017, 08:15 AM
He was great! Too bad no one knows who he is.. we'll just have to seek him out this coming November trip :)

VWL Mom
08-21-2017, 09:00 AM
Do you happen to remember what area he was in?

angela2679
08-21-2017, 11:21 AM
Do you happen to remember what area he was in?

Yep, right outside 50's prime time next to a tree that had benches by it.