PDA

View Full Version : Mobile ordering question

NewDVCowner
08-04-2017, 11:55 AM
I still have a ways before my next trip but I was wondering if anyone could answer a couple of questions I had about the mobile ordering. I've tried playing with it on the phone without going to the 'check out and pay' part so I'm a little bit familiar with how it works.

My first question is if there's a way to put in modifications to an order - for example, noting an allergy. I didn't see a way to make a note, or to de-select the cheese from a cheeseburger. Did I just miss that, or is it not something that's available at this time?

My second question is about canceling the order. We're going to be traveling with a two year old on our next trip. Say we're super proactive and put in our order in the morning (but don't get to the point where we say 'we're here, place my order') and the kid has a meltdown and we decide to just go back to the room for nap time rather than sticking around long enough for lunch. Is there a way to cancel the order at that point and not be charged for it, or are you kind of out of luck at that point?

Thanks for your help!