PDA

View Full Version : Fp+

EeyoresBestFriend
08-04-2017, 12:17 AM
Can you book FP+ ressies at the 60 day point if you have an on-site hotel reservation but no park tickets listed on your MDX?

If you were planning on buying tickets when you get there. . .

VWL Mom
08-04-2017, 06:21 AM
You need to have your park tickets linked in order to do FP+

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-04-2017, 09:19 AM
And ... you can only book FP+ for the number of days you have on the ticket.

So, you can't buy a 1-day ticket, and plan to add it to it later, you'll only be able to book 1 day of FP+.

mgmnut
08-04-2017, 12:31 PM
Unfortunately gone are the days of a level playing field at the start of each day of your vacation. You now need to purchase all of your tickets months in advance so you can plan all your Park days and rides months in advance. Forget pulling together a last minute getaway with all the same benefits or advantages. It used to be all you had to worry about was you dining 180 days out and I can still remember how stressful that was alone.

Our upcomng trip was booked at 55 days out, Tickets not purchased until 47 days out, I too am behind the 8 ball without my FoP or Frozen FP+ While others utilizing the 60 day mark may have 3+ fastpass+ reservations for the same attractions during the duration of their trip. Just sour grapes, good for them, they just played the game better than me this round ... lol

Don't get me wrong, the new fastpass+ system is definitely manageable, and I have thoroughly enjoyed vacations with the new system in place. If you don't get your fastpass+ selections in advance its not the end all, a good game plan can still ensure a Great Vacation (utilize rope drop, EMH, etc) I just miss the flow and benefits of a well planned out but loose vacation plan, and not the need to take a day out of work on the 60 day out mark so at 7am you can ensure you get your guaranteed spot on the hot new attractions.

end rant...