PDA

View Full Version : Car Service

Airblue1
08-02-2017, 10:45 PM
We took the "Minnie" van and loved it. However, b/c of our trip during Christmas week we were thinking of doing a resort car service. Basically hiring someone to take us to the resorts for a day. Has any done something similar or would be able to recommend a company?

Cinderelley
08-03-2017, 07:14 AM
sounds like a fun idea

mgmnut
08-03-2017, 02:09 PM
We took the "Minnie" van and loved it. However, b/c of our trip during Christmas week we were thinking of doing a resort car service. Basically hiring someone to take us to the resorts for a day. Has any done something similar or would be able to recommend a company?

I have used Quicksilver car service a few times in the past and never had an issue. Is that the type of service you are speaking of?

-We have done Airport to Universal resort
-Disney to Universal
-Universal to Airport several times

Always on time, very courteous, safe drivers, no complaints

VWL Mom
08-03-2017, 05:02 PM
We too use Quicksilver all the time and are quite pleased. I don't see anything in their rates about hourly service but suggest you contact them. I had reached out to them earlier and will post back when I hear from them.

quicksilver
08-03-2017, 05:25 PM

Hi,

We could provide you this service. Charter rate with a towncar is $45.00 an hour (minimum 3 hours).

For any further questions do not hesitate to call us at 407-299-1434

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

mydisneygirls
08-03-2017, 06:32 PM
You could use Uber. They are there to pick you up quite quickly (download the app).

Cinderelley
08-04-2017, 02:13 AM
Hi,

We could provide you this service. Charter rate with a towncar is $45.00 an hour (minimum 3 hours).

For any further questions do not hesitate to call us at 407-299-1434

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

I hope you don't mind that I replied to this instead of calling, but I work nights. I don't think you guys are there at 2 am. :P

How many people does your towncar hold?

Cinderelley
08-04-2017, 02:15 AM
Never mind. I found it. 4 people. :)

Airblue1
08-08-2017, 01:25 AM
We did call Quicksilver and have used them before. They are fantastic. 240 for 4 hours. I think it is going to be a great time.