PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk 1st Timer

AvonleaCF
07-15-2017, 09:08 PM
Any tips for a Boardwalk first timer? Just a standard room. When I do the pre-check anything that is more worth it than others?

Any other tips/tricks about the resort? Is there seating at the Boardwalk Bakery to enjoy breakfast or is it grab-and-go only? Is the only way to get there is to go outside? We're used to the quick service dining places at our resorts to be inside but this one looks like it's on the Boardwalk and I didn't see tables.

How far is the 'furthest' walk? When we stayed at Beach Club our room was just about the furthest you could get from the elevators. Is Boardwalk simliar in that sense? Sprawling?

Thanks!

DisneyFan1979
07-17-2017, 12:57 PM
Any tips for a Boardwalk first timer? Just a standard room. When I do the pre-check anything that is more worth it than others?

Any other tips/tricks about the resort? Is there seating at the Boardwalk Bakery to enjoy breakfast or is it grab-and-go only? Is the only way to get there is to go outside? We're used to the quick service dining places at our resorts to be inside but this one looks like it's on the Boardwalk and I didn't see tables.

How far is the 'furthest' walk? When we stayed at Beach Club our room was just about the furthest you could get from the elevators. Is Boardwalk simliar in that sense? Sprawling?

Thanks!

I think Boardwalk has a similar sprawling feel to Beach Club. I would recommend checking off "room near lobby" when doing online check-in, that should help keep your walk shorter.

The Boardwalk Bakery is grab and go only. There are seats outside both directly in front and on the other side by the water. Note, however, that if you have refillable mugs you can get them refilled at the inside bar near the lobby too.

The Boardwalk is a lovely location to stay, enjoy! :mickey:

AvonleaCF
07-17-2017, 09:57 PM
Thanks!

mgmnut
07-22-2017, 01:34 PM
I have always wanted to stay at the Boardwalk, it always seems so fun and lively, I hope you have a great time!!

I see by your signature you like September trips. We are taking our first September trip this year, Sept 10 - 17, we are hoping the lower crowd Levels pay off.

luvdiznee
07-24-2017, 04:04 PM
I've stayed at the BW and have enjoyed it thoroughly. It was great people watching and just watching the BW itself right from our room. It was nice that when the parks were closing the BW was still going...