PDA

View Full Version : PoF no luck...

JanetMegan
07-15-2017, 09:34 AM
Just a heads up for those trying to make FP for the busy Fall break time. This morning was my 60 day window for a 4 day trip mid-Sept and no Flights of Passage availability for my entire trip. On a good note I had no issue with any other FP (including 7DMT).

Zippy 1
07-15-2017, 11:53 AM
Flights of Passage wait time for stand by has decreased to about 95 minutes during this past week. I know that is still a long time but maybe it will decrease more by the time you go

azcavalier
07-18-2017, 01:47 PM
How is it trying to get on that first thing when the parks open? We usually hit the 7DMT that way, and it's no problem at all. Thinking that if you are there early enough and hit that first, then save your FP+ for other rides, it should work out fine.

VWL Mom
07-18-2017, 02:14 PM
How is it trying to get on that first thing when the parks open? We usually hit the 7DMT that way, and it's no problem at all. Thinking that if you are there early enough and hit that first, then save your FP+ for other rides, it should work out fine.

If you're going to try at rope drop, plan to be there early. People are still reporting getting to the park 1 hour before rope drop. Best chance may be on EMH days.