PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

Cinderelley
06-30-2017, 07:02 PM
My two boys LOVE seafood. I don't really care for it, and my daughter is allergic to salmon. She eats tuna, but not much else.

My oldest son's gf is a foodie. They were browsing through Disney restaurants and requested a meal at Paddlefish. My son really liked the drink offerings and wanted seafood. Come to find out, the pictures he was looking at were actually from Fulton's.

So which restaurant is closest to what Fulton's used to be? It needs to serve non fish food also though.
Thanks

mydisneygirls
07-01-2017, 09:48 AM
I believe the Boathouse replaced Fulton's. Have never been there and it's not on our list. If you don't mind buffets, I would recommend Cape May Cafe. Really enjoy the selection there and they also serve non-fish items.

TheDuckRocks
07-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Paddlefish replaced Fulton's. The Boathouse is rather new at Disney Springs. We ate at The Boathouse in March and can hardly wait to go back again in January. They take great pride in their steak selections for those who are not into fish. I had the Filet Mignon Oscar Style with crab for $54.50 and my husband had the NY Steak & Fries for $29.50. Both were wonderful. We have not been to either Fulton's or the new Paddlefish, the menus appear to be very much the same as the were in the past.

Fangorn
07-01-2017, 03:33 PM
Second the Boathouse recommendation for both steak and seafood. They do both exceptionally well. In addition to the regular menu, they have daily specials that are really worth considering.

Steve

VWL Mom
07-01-2017, 04:32 PM
I know you've been looking at a TIW card, Boathouse does not accept them while Paddlefish does.

Fangorn
07-01-2017, 05:15 PM
But the Boathouse does give a 15% AP discount at lunch and 10% after 4pm (dinner).

Steve

Cinderelley
07-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Thanks everyone. I sent the recommendations over to them to check out. I looked The Boathouse up on Yelp and noticed that Dockside Margaritas is pretty close to The Boathouse if they wanted a wider selection of drinks.
It also mentioned that the kids meals are served in cars. The boys in the group will love that. The floating cars looked pretty cool, but someone said it was $125. Idk if they are that cool.

Cinderelley
07-02-2017, 07:13 PM
I was excited about The Boathouse when I headed into work last night. Today I looked up Cape May Cafe. It has Boston Cream Cake!!! The salads look delicious also. I am glad I'm not the one deciding.

Genie1953
07-03-2017, 09:00 AM
We tried the Cape May seafood buffet in November and loved it!!! So yummy!

Cinderelley
07-03-2017, 07:17 PM
This is still under major discussion. All of our other reservation planning was done in under 5 mins. lol

texas211
07-03-2017, 08:38 PM
Whatever you do, don't do the Living Seas restaurant. Food is very disappointing, though the views are great. Last time I was there, I gave up on my food, and stuck w/ a beer meal.