PDA

View Full Version : Episode 99 - Carolyn’s Therapy Session

John
06-21-2017, 06:00 PM
The Cast: Carolyn Pongracz, Jennifer Silveira, Cindy Jachrimo, Jason Kauffman & John Yaglenski

- Pandora Grand Opening
- Waits to get in the new land
- Flight of Passage Pre-Show Experience may* vary on wait time
- Comparing Pandora with and with-out crowds
- Banshees Sold Out
- How long will you wait for attractions?
- More on Dining in Pandora
- New B-Modes for Brand New Attractions
- More Spots for Mobile Ordering
- New Mickey Cinnamon Rolls and Cheshire Cat Tales at Magic Kingdom
- Light-Up Snacks & Mugs
- New Menu at the Coral Reef
- Carolyn’s Therapy Session
- New Rooms at Pop Century
- This Just In … or maybe not
- The Birds
- Angelica Reviews The Safari
- Attendance slightly down at Walt Disney World for 2016
- Animal Kingdom Park Hours Extended, but not for long
- ICOT20

Brought to you by:
Magical Journey’s
The Official Ticket Center

>> LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, SHARE, LOVE! (http://www.intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2017/episode-99.asp)

Fusillejerry
06-22-2017, 05:41 PM
I now know what #AngelicaComplaints was all about and learned a new word (ichthyophobia). Any exciting plans for Episode 100? P.S. Love the soundboard John.

Mendelson
06-23-2017, 09:13 AM
There are a handful of podcasters who I miss - Melanie, Christine, Gary, to name a few. You just trying to keep a rotation in the lineup, John, to bring in new and fresh voices, or is it just scheduling issues? Would love to hear some of those "old" folks again! Just some listener feedback.

John
06-23-2017, 09:31 AM
There are a handful of podcasters who I miss - Melanie, Christine, Gary, to name a few. You just trying to keep a rotation in the lineup, John, to bring in new and fresh voices, or is it just scheduling issues? Would love to hear some of those "old" folks again! Just some listener feedback.

It's scheduling for the most part. It's really difficult sometimes to get the group together because for all of this - it's not a full time job. Typically we need at least 4 to do a show. When we get to 3, I tend to drone on too much! I can't tell you how many times we were scheduled to do a show, had 5 people or more that committed - and then show day we only have 2 or 3. And sometimes, I'm the cause for rescheduling as well! :) We'd also love to tape more often but again, real life gets in the way.

This is kind of the way it's gone with INTERCOT over the past 20 years... different people lead at different times and the site keeps going - and I'm grateful for everyone who has given their time to this site and to our guests/listeners.

A big thanks to Jason, Carolyn, Jennifer and Justin for stepping up and becoming new parts of the podcast family and helping keep things moving forward!

John
06-23-2017, 09:39 AM
I now know what #AngelicaComplaints was all about and learned a new word (ichthyophobia). Any exciting plans for Episode 100? P.S. Love the soundboard John.

Would love to do a highlights episode - but the reality is that's a lot of work. Carolyn has volunteered to edit... LOL. KIDDING.

We've been talking about streaming live. If I can figure out a way for you all to hear what is going on besides me talking, that might be something special. Need to do some testing on output from my mixer to input on a phone. If we can get that to work, might do some giveaways ;)

Mendelson
06-23-2017, 11:36 AM
Understood, John.

BrerGnat
06-24-2017, 09:04 PM
Just wanted to clarify the online ordering thing really quickly...you place your order and pay, but when you physically arrive at the restaurant, you click a button in the app that says "I'm here now." And they prepare your food then. It's not made until you arrive. So, no worries about food sitting under lamps for hours on end.

And Carolyn, I just had a discussion with my husband about seeing a large number of fish in a holding tank all at once. It creeps me out BIG TIME and I have no idea why. I don't eat fish either. Just makes me gag, every time I think about it. Fish are gross creatures. Bleh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

laprana
06-27-2017, 03:21 PM
I have to say, I'm with Cindy on the River Journey ride vs. Living with the Land. If I had to choose between the two, I'd pick the Land every time! Not that I didn't enjoy the River Journey...but the Land has a story to follow and interesting things to look at. I love looking for new plants and crops that are growing in the greenhouse, and my nostalgic side loves the cheesy video clips with the 1980s-era scientists and their weirdly colorful polo shirts! :D

I was laughing to the point of tears during Carolyn's therapy session! :rotfl: Thanks for another great podcast! Can't wait to hear No. 100!

TikiLounger
06-28-2017, 01:18 PM
Another enjoyable episode! Thanks, everyone!

brad192
07-01-2017, 10:28 PM
DANG! The timing just isn't right!

Even though it would be ultimately cool to have the 100th podcast be the "live" version for the ICOT20 meet, all of us podcast listeners expect at least a couple of offerings before the big event! Next podcast, how about a segment on the particulars of ICOT20? The schedule has been released, let's talk about that. Also (John), I'm ready to order LOTS ($$$) of ICOT20 swag! Ready for the hats, T-shirts, etc. Offer, and I will respond!

Going2HeavenRU
07-06-2017, 06:37 AM
Got a pair of Hoka Bondi 4's! I found a pair for only $19 on ebay that were almost brand new.

John and Ian, you guys were right. These are amazing shoes!! Thank you for the recommending them!

Yungbuck73
07-11-2017, 11:02 PM

And as a new member of the podcast(I hope I don't bore people with my nonsense), i miss them all too.

It's scheduling for the most part. It's really difficult sometimes to get the group together because for all of this - it's not a full time job. Typically we need at least 4 to do a show. When we get to 3, I tend to drone on too much! I can't tell you how many times we were scheduled to do a show, had 5 people or more that committed - and then show day we only have 2 or 3. And sometimes, I'm the cause for rescheduling as well! :) We'd also love to tape more often but again, real life gets in the way.

This is kind of the way it's gone with INTERCOT over the past 20 years... different people lead at different times and the site keeps going - and I'm grateful for everyone who has given their time to this site and to our guests/listeners.

A big thanks to Jason, Carolyn, Jennifer and Justin for stepping up and becoming new parts of the podcast family and helping keep things moving forward!

I can only speak for myself by saying Thank you for inviting us.
I know I would not want to or be able to replace the people who have been on the podcast and the site, I just try to be me and hope everyone doesn't hate hearing my voice.
I am man enough to throw this idea out there, even if it's me, how about a poll to see who is the most liked or most hated person on the podcast. Can it be made anoynomously?

Buttercup
07-13-2017, 11:32 AM
I am man enough to throw this idea out there, even if it's me, how about a poll to see who is the most liked or most hated person on the podcast.
I'll tell you who's most hated on the podcast. FISH.
FISH ARE THE MOST HATED ON THE PODCAST.
:fish::dory::nemo::fishbowl::shark::crab:

:scared:

LavernMac
08-24-2017, 04:49 AM
He he, I love this one. When is episode 100?

Fangorn
08-24-2017, 07:58 AM
He he, I love this one. When is episode 100?

Episode 100 is already out there.

Steve