PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Questions

seavote
06-20-2017, 09:28 PM
Just booked my familys fast passes for our trip. was disappointed in the new system as we used to work the old system quite efficiently. my question is that some attractions were out of fast passes for a particular day. does Disney release additional fastpasses
for use and distribution in the park or are all passes usually distributed by the time the day arrives. hope my question is not too confusing.:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-21-2017, 07:49 AM
There is some talk that Disney keeps a few FP+ for day of guests, but I'd think that there are so few, it doesn't really matter. What I have found though, is that like everything else, people change their plans and FP+ will open up for some things.

Are you staying on-site? If so, I've found that things don't all seem to be available right at the 60-day mark. I've had great luck a day or two after my 60 days finding better times and more time for many attractions. It might be worth trying again today.

Is this your first trip with the new FP+ system? It does take some getting used to, but my family has grown to love it, hopefully your trip with it is good too!

seavote
06-21-2017, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the reply. Yes this is our first trip with the new Fast Pass system. I was able to get the fast passes that I wanted but I was planning on trying to get earlier fast passes than I have so we could use our 3 passes and then get others in the park but from what you’re saying the passes would all be distributed by afternoon.
We used to get way more than 3 fast passes a day under the old fast pass system. This system seems to even the playing field for all guest. Good for newer guest but not for those who worked the old fast pass system well. Can’t complain that Disney is helping make the system equally efficient for everybody.

lindique
06-21-2017, 04:38 PM
You should be able to get other fastpasses on most days after you have used up your first three. I have managed to get 6 or 7 on some days, especially at the Magic Kingdom (which has the most choices).

seavote
06-21-2017, 07:55 PM
That's good to hear. went I went onto My Disney Adventure siteto look for earlier passes but all guest in our party had book all 3 fastpasses for each day so I was unable to see what is currently available. I just get a notice that guest have booked maximum amount of passes. I see no link to browse fastpass availability or change current passes. what am I missing??:confused: