PDA

View Full Version : Child Swap and Fastpass?

disneynarula
06-13-2017, 04:43 AM
Can we use child swap in conjunction with Fastpass+? We have a little one that isn't tall enough for Flight of Passage and another one who is tall enough but is afraid to ride. If my husband rides our son can my son come back through the shorter line and ride with me? This has always worked for us in the past but I am wondering if this has changed.

j2k
06-13-2017, 11:40 AM
It hasn't changed. This is how the rider swap worked for us last month.

mykidsmom
06-15-2017, 02:34 PM
When you reach the entrance you are given a Rider Swap pass that can be used at anytime for up to 3 people. When you want to use it you and your party enter the FP line. We were told it was "good til the end of the month", so you dont need to use it immediately if you plan to return to that park during your trip.

disneynarula
06-22-2017, 05:21 AM
Can anyone use the child swap or do they have to be used by someone in the fastpass party? For example .... Can I book fastpass for myself, my girls, my mil for the river ride in Pandora and then use a child swap to ride Flight of Banshee with my boys who are not old enough to ride alone?

WDWdriver
06-22-2017, 08:14 AM
Can I book fastpass for myself, my girls, my mil for the river ride in Pandora and then use a child swap to ride Flight of Banshee with my boys who are not old enough to ride alone?

No. The child swap pass is good only for the attraction where it was issued. In other words, you cannot get a pass at ride "A" and then use it at ride "B".

disneynarula
06-22-2017, 03:49 PM
Sorry I think I was unclear. In the situation I am imaging my husband and sons have fastpass+ for Flight of the Banshee. I don't have one because I rode the river ride with my daughters who are not tall enough for the Banshee ride. Can we still use child swap so I can ride the Banshee ride and stayed behind when they rode? Or do I have to have a fastpass+ for the Banshee ride.

WDWdriver
06-23-2017, 08:21 AM
Can we still use child swap so I can ride the Banshee ride and stayed behind when they rode? Or do I have to have a fastpass+ for the Banshee ride.

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. The answer is yes, you can stay behind with your daughters while your husband and sons use their FP+ to ride FoP. Your husband should tell the CMs at the entrance that he is requesting a Rider Switch pass. You should be nearby so he can point to you and your daughters for the CMs to see (you might be shocked to know how many rider switch passes are requested when no one is actually waiting!). You don't need to have your own FP+ because the rider switch pass is accepted as a FP+ and is good for up to three guests. This means two of your sons can ride twice along with you.

disneynarula
06-24-2017, 05:39 PM
Thank you and sorry about the muddled up question. I am so looking forward to the day when everyone is tall enough to ride on everything.