PDA

View Full Version : Is this allowed?

Sunshine1010
06-10-2017, 06:07 PM
Can you go to HS during the day and use FP's, and then go to AK at night to use the Light Show/Dinner combo?

DisneyVampire
06-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Can you go to HS during the day and use FP's, and then go to AK at night to use the Light Show/Dinner combo?

If you book the dining package.. yes. You could do that as long as you have park hopper tickets.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sunshine1010
06-10-2017, 06:12 PM
Yes, I have the dining package, as well as Park Hoppers. Wasn't sure if the whole 'ADR & Show' bundle somehow counted as a FP

Sunshine1010
06-10-2017, 06:14 PM
Could we use FP's at Hollywood Studios (use them all up), and when we get to AK, get more FP's for AK (if there are still some available) ?

DisneyVampire
06-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Could we use FP's at Hollywood Studios (use them all up), and when we get to AK, get more FP's for AK (if there are still some available) ?
Yes you could as long as the other FP are used.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

j2k
06-12-2017, 12:39 PM

Yes. You don't have to wait until you are at AK to book a FP. As soon as your initial 3 are used you can book, pending availability, in another park. I did this last month. You can only book 1 at a time, but as soon as you scan the bands for the last FP you can start looking on the app for the next one you want to book. It's easier than I thought it would be.

mom2morgan
06-12-2017, 10:22 PM
Yes, I have the dining package, as well as Park Hoppers. Wasn't sure if the whole 'ADR & Show' bundle somehow counted as a FP
Nope - dinner and show reservations are totally separate (thank goodness) - because they are getting more money out of you! :-)