PDA

View Full Version : Disney IT a bad joke?

RunDMV
06-10-2017, 05:53 PM
I used to visit Disney every year for about 2 decades. The last time we went, IT was horrendous. Even though I prepaid everything, their entire computer system was down so I had to pay OPP. And they couldn't credit me until the computers came back up two days later. I was hesitant to go back, the with FP+, I figured the over reliance on IT would always spell trouble.

I moved to Tampa this week without my spouse who is back home trying to sell our house. She is flying up next weekend for a visit. She wants to go to Disney.

My last trip was married by IT. I can't book this trip because, guess what? IT- the reservations system is down and has been all day.

Just a bad joke.

Zippy 1
06-11-2017, 10:27 AM
It is down for maitenance for the weekend

texas211
07-02-2017, 10:24 PM
IT is being outsourced. They get what they pay for, and I'm sure a low priority to them.

There are several stories out there about the outsourcing of IT.

mamacon67
07-03-2017, 01:24 PM
Had nothing but issues with the system connect to my daughters magic band. FP's didn't work, couldn't use for dining plan or charges back to room for the first two days of our trip. Spent way to much time back and forth to guest services. It was a freaking headache