PDA

View Full Version : Disney on Youtube

ImagiAsh
06-10-2017, 12:54 PM
Hey everyone! It's been a while since my last post, but rest assured, I check in from time to time to see how everyone is doing on here. I've pretty much grown up on these boards. (I'm 29 now and was first introduced to Intercot at 16 years old) :mickey:

Before my last trip to Disney World (just a few weeks ago), I found myself scanning Youtube for park videos. I came across so many wonderful (and not so wonderful) Disney Vlogs. I've never really been into following random people/vlogs, but some of the channels were very engaging and I found myself checking in weekly for updates on various pages!

I'm sure there is a policy against posting links, but I was wondering if any Intercotees have their own Disney Vlogs? Personally, I have been working on a "Disney Sunrise Series." It's not really a vlog, per se, but it will be a YouTube channel I continue into the future. Anyone else posting Disney content?

disneycutie165
07-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Oh my goodness, watching Disney Vlogs is how I get through my days when I'm not at Disney! I don't have one of my own, but I highly recommend Tim Tracker. He is so funny! He covers a lot of amusement parks in Orlando with his wife but does Disney for the most part. My mom and I love him!

I'm not into vlogging because I despise watching myself/hearing myself on screen, but I do plan on maybe blogging about each day this trip on my personal blog. Not as fun as watching someone but I love blogging :)

texas211
07-06-2017, 04:33 PM
Some of the vlogs are okay, its the on ride recordings, and especially the music loops that get me through. Love the music. Its what takes me there.