PDA

View Full Version : Be our Guest

waymickey
06-08-2017, 09:37 AM
I know this may be a dumb question but is BOG open at lunch for walk ups? Or must you have a reservation at lunch as well?

Polynesian Dweller
06-08-2017, 11:27 AM
You need an ADR even at breakfast so you'll need one at lunch. They don't take walkups.

Speedy1998
06-08-2017, 12:41 PM
You need an ADR even at breakfast so you'll need one at lunch. They don't take walkups.

Actually, unless something changed in the last year they do take walkups, but you have to be there when they open for lunch.

lawgirl
06-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Not a dumb question, and I am glad you asked...I was thinking we could just walk up for lunch. So even for the counter service option you still have to have reservations? I'm glad I found that out now! I really thought for lunch you could just wait in line and it was more counter service style. We've been for dinner once, and I loved it, but am having a hard time getting reservations. I was counting on lunch.

Zippy 1
06-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Very rarely do they have space for walk ups. We tried a couple of times when we were there. Ended up finding a reservation for a few days later

#1donaldfan
06-08-2017, 08:15 PM
We have been able to get in as a walk up on two occasions. We were always there when it opened ... It was November once and June once ... I'm thinking you will be able to do the same ....

Kairi_7378
06-08-2017, 09:30 PM
We were there the week before July 4th last year and they were taking a few walk ups at the time that the restaurant opened for lunch.

disneynarula
06-13-2017, 04:37 PM
That is good to know. My kids don't really care for the dinner menu but we enjoy lunch there. We had to change our trip days at the "last minute" (160 days out) so I missed our chance for an ADR. I keep checking the system and hoping for an opening.

BriarRose0708
06-21-2017, 10:53 AM
That is good to know. My kids don't really care for the dinner menu but we enjoy lunch there. We had to change our trip days at the "last minute" (160 days out) so I missed our chance for an ADR. I keep checking the system and hoping for an opening.

Keep checking! I just got one for lunch on an upcoming trip. It took a lot of patience, but I think you will get it eventually. Good luck!