PDA

View Full Version : What's your most favourite theme park music???

jennsky
06-04-2017, 09:52 PM
I'm Canadian so it's favoUrite...not favorite...but please, tell me what music you love to hear on each of your visits.

For me, it's the music around The Seas with Nemo and Friends because I am a huge fan of Thomas Newman's music. But if I could bring back the old Tomorrowland area music, then that would take top spot for me. Bubble Shuffle and Behind The Waterfall are CLASSICS!! I'm also fond of the area music around Innoventions.

Do you have Disney park music on your iphone? I listen to it all of the time! My husband just rolls his eyes. :blush:

What about all of you??? :mickey:

BrerGnat
06-04-2017, 10:21 PM
Behind the Waterfall is pretty great.

I also love the Space Mountain tunnel music.

But my favorite is Epcot Future World loop. I could listen to that all day, every day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jennsky
06-05-2017, 08:20 AM
Oh yes! The Space Tunnel music is amazing! Definitely in my top five.

I forgot another favourite from the old Tomorrowland Area Music - Celestial Soda Pop.

AND I love the queue music at Test Track. (I'm a movie soundtrack nerd so a little piece of trivia...the composer of the queue music is Paul Leonard-Morgan who also did the soundtrack for the movie Limitless with Bradley Cooper. There are A LOT of similarities between the two.)

Lindsey
06-05-2017, 10:31 AM
Epcot Innoventions Area Loop (Future World). It's always been my favorite, I listen to it at work a lot, haha. My 2nd favorite is the Adventureland Area Loop. 3rd is the Wonders of Life Pavilion Loop (though they don't play it anymore, not even when the pavilion is open for festivals).

Mendelson
06-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Funny in that I'm respounding to this poost while listeuning to the Magic Kingdoom Entrance Muusic on YouToooub. That's my favoourite.*

*A sprinkling of extra "o's" and "u's" to be Canadianish.

baldburke
06-05-2017, 12:32 PM
I don't know if it's still there but I always liked the classics on Main Street. "A Bicycle Built for Two," "Daisy" and the likes...classic!

Cinderelley
06-05-2017, 03:46 PM
I really like the music around Animal Kingdom and Animal Kingdom Lodge. I used the Oasis Area loop for a video I made of our pictures from our family reunion trip.

My favorite is probably the song from the Boo To You Parade. My family, friends and I wander around all year long saying "boo to you and trick or treat".

Kairi_7378
06-05-2017, 10:24 PM
A few weeks ago I was running on a trail and listening to "Soarin." An eagle flew overhead during the last minute or so. I had never seen one in the wild, it was so cool!

The Liberty Square music is a sentimental favorite.

Arielfan98
06-06-2017, 10:10 AM
EPCOT entrance music loop. Always gives me the chills (in a good way), and reminds me most of my childhood.

Fusillejerry
06-06-2017, 08:56 PM
I'm usually always listening to either podcasts or Disney park music while working. My current music favorites are the Epcot entrance loop, the Innoventions area loop, and the Horizons soundtrack. I also enjoy the Walt Disney Studios Park entrance loop.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

jennsky
06-11-2017, 04:44 PM
You guys are awesome. I thought I was the only wacky one who listened to WDW area music all the time. It seems like a whole bunch of us are listening while we work! Lol! I guess it gives us motivation at our jobs to save up for our next vacations. Haha!

Ian
06-15-2017, 06:17 PM
Did you post this BEFORE you heard the last podcast or after lol

I talk about loving the old T-Land BGM on that show and specifically call out Bubble Shuffle and Behind the Waterfall.

merciantinkerbell
06-18-2017, 10:04 AM
I love Soarin'. If I close my eyes when listening on headphones I can see the film ( the old as not been since new came out), over the mountain, smell of oranges, golf ball. So uplifting.
Also love Main Street music - "Frittering" I believe. When I hear that when walking in on our first morning I start to cry embarrassingly as I know we've arrived at the start of 2 wonderful weeks.
Uh oh, tearing up just imagining it :blush:

texas211
07-02-2017, 10:23 PM
1. Epcot Future World Loop. By far my favorite, can listen for hours.
2. Soarin. Love it. Also the DCA version area has a great loop.
3. Frontierland.
4. Port Orleans Riverside- Love the banjos/bluegrass sound.
5. Jungle Cruise. Can listen to the old timey radio and jokes all day.

disneycutie165
07-13-2017, 12:02 PM
Sounds so silly, but I absolutely ADORE the little snippet of music from the Haunted Mansion when you scan your Magic Band. The first time I heard that last year it made so indescribably happy.

My mom and I absolutely love the WL music.

Oh, and don't forget the light banjo music/crickets and frogs chirping on the POR bus at night. Knocks me out literally every bus ride back at night!

brownie
07-16-2017, 08:57 AM
I really enjoy the area music in Epcot.

i'm grumpy
07-19-2017, 08:57 PM
Fantasmic! I wanted to buy the cd, but I think it was $20.

sainter
07-21-2017, 12:55 PM
You guys have such great replies! I love the POR music 'cuz it says "Welcome home " to me, but Epcot entrance music loop is just the best!