PDA

View Full Version : FP Question

tinkerbell615
05-23-2017, 01:58 PM
Hello everyone! I really apologize if this has been asked many times before. My family has used fp+ before, but I have never had this scenario come up before, so I thought I see if you guys know the answer.

We have tickets linked to our MDE room only reservations. We have park hopper tickets, so we will be visiting two parks each day.

Is it possible to book two tier two fp options at HS in the morning and book the tier one fp at AK for Rivers of Light? Are you able to split the three fp bookings between two parks if you have PH tickets?

Thanks in advance!

faline
05-23-2017, 02:10 PM
No, you can't split your fastpasses between two parks. You must pre-book all three fastpasses in one park regardless of the type of tickets you have. Once you have used all your fastpasses at the park of your choice, you can travel to another park and book an additional fastpass at the second park and can continue to do that as you use up each individual fastpass and request another. Very popular fastpasses, as I am sure Rivers of Light is, would be very difficult to get on a same day basis after you have used your other fastpasses at a different park.

tinkerbell615
05-23-2017, 02:14 PM
Thank you for your response! I guess we need to re-think a couple of things.

Genie1953
05-23-2017, 04:04 PM
I don't think so. At least it didn't let us do it this past November anyway

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-23-2017, 04:13 PM
I've often booked my FP+ at my later park, and used the "not-as-crowded" early morning time at my first park.

Once you have used your booked FP+ in the first park, (and it doesn't have to be all three, if you don't want), then you can book for your next park ... you don't have to wait until you're actually there. This is generally a help, but I wouldn't count on getting ROL, since it is new, and the theatre is pretty small, so FP's go quickly for it.

tinkerbell615
05-23-2017, 09:22 PM
Thank you all so much! I am stressing about my fp bookings for some reason this time!

mickclub1955
05-24-2017, 12:53 PM
Another option, if you want good seats for Rivers of Light is the dining package. I had this and ate at Tusker House and it was awesome and we had great seats for the show.

tinkerbell615
05-24-2017, 03:44 PM
Another option, if you want good seats for Rivers of Light is the dining package. I had this and ate at Tusker House and it was awesome and we had great seats for the show.

Thank you! I will have to share this idea with my husband!