PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Card Discount?

TIGGER17179
05-19-2017, 05:38 PM
Is there a Disney Visa card discount for the MNSSHP? I haven't found one but wanted to check before buying my tickets.

WishingStar2006
05-19-2017, 08:50 PM
That would be nice, but no :-(

DisneyVampire
05-20-2017, 07:15 AM
No there are no discounts for the hard ticket events.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

lawgirl
06-04-2017, 10:49 AM
Are there ever Visa discounts for regular park tickets? We just got a card.

VWL Mom
06-04-2017, 11:21 AM
Are there ever Visa discounts for regular park tickets? We just got a card.

No, not on park tickets.

TIGGER17179
06-19-2017, 09:58 AM
You do get a discount if you spend $50.00 at the stores as well as tour discounts. There is also a special meet and greet at Epcot. I haven't done that before but plan to check it out this time.

azcavalier
06-19-2017, 10:26 AM
Disney Visa just gets you discounts on merchandise. I don't think you get one for food.

However, your Disney Visa reward points are good towards tickets, food, or whatever! So, in that sense it could be a discount. Just put a few months of normal purchases on the Visa, and then redeem the points to buy your park tickets.

Genie1953
06-19-2017, 10:36 AM
Disney Visa just gets you discounts on merchandise. I don't think you get one for food.

However, your Disney Visa reward points are good towards tickets, food, or whatever! So, in that sense it could be a discount. Just put a few months of normal purchases on the Visa, and then redeem the points to buy your park tickets.

I believe you do get discounts at certain restaurants too. At least we did when we were at Disneyland in 2014.

PopPhan
06-19-2017, 12:29 PM

Here you go:

10% Off Select Dining Locations
Receive 10% off select dining locations most days at Walt Disney World® Resort (restrictions may apply). Just use your Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card at the locations below and mention this offer to receive the discount.

View Locations
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas:
Boma
Jiko (see restrictions)
Sanaa

Disney's BoardWalk Inn & Villas:
ESPN Sports Club
Flying Fish Cafe (see restrictions)

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort:
Shutters at Old Port Royale

Disney's Contemporary Resort:
The Wave

Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground:
Trail's End Restaurant

Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa:
Citricos (see restrictions)
Grand Floridian Cafe
Narcoossee’s

Disney's Old Key West Resort:
Olivia's Cafe

Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort:
Kona Cafe

Disney's Port Orleans Resort:
Boatwright's Dining Hall

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa:
The Turf Club Bar and Grill

Disney's Wilderness Lodge:
Artist Point (see restrictions)
Whispering Canyon Cafe

Disney's Yacht Club Resort:
Captain's Grille
Cape May Cafe

Disney's Hollywood Studios®:
The Hollywood Brown Derby (see restrictions)
Hollywood & Vine (see restrictions)

Epcot®:
Biergarten Restaurant (see restrictions)
Coral Reef Restaurant (lunch only)
Le Cellier Steakhouse (lunch only)
Rose & Crown Dining Room (lunch only)

ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex:
ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill

LVT
07-09-2017, 09:35 AM
We used our mouse card at several nice restaurants. A few were limited to lunch, but ASK anyway.

i'm grumpy
07-19-2017, 09:24 PM
There is a lot of confusion on the 10% merchandise discount. Some stores say it isn't good. One CM got quite snotty when I asked about it.

Genie1953
07-20-2017, 06:33 PM
There is a lot of confusion on the 10% merchandise discount. Some stores say it isn't good. One CM got quite snotty when I asked about it.

We have only gotten the discount when spending at least $50. We have never been turned down but most of the time we are buying at the Emporium or the Disney stores at Disney Springs.

PopPhan
07-21-2017, 01:20 PM
From the Chase Disney Visa site: (BOLD added for emphasis)

10% Off Select Merchandise3
Receive 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations at Walt Disney World® Resort.

You can enjoy this discount any time during normal Theme Park hours. Just use your valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card and mention this offer.

3. Merchandise Savings at Walt Disney World® Resort

A $50 minimum pre-tax single transaction merchandise purchase is required to receive discount. Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card as payment form and mention this offer. Discount is not valid on previous purchases or on purchases of ticket media, gift certificates, Disney Gift Cards, Park Admission, Arcades, tobacco, alcohol, Outdoor Vending (e.g., in-Park balloon vendors, glow vendors), Add-a-Dollar (Wildlife Conservation Fund), postage stamps, rentals (e.g., strollers, ECV), personalization including D-Tech Me figures, Disney PhotoPass® online purchases and Memory Maker, framed Disney Dollars, Artist Sketch Program, original or consignment art, select limited editions, select specialty items, purchase-with-purchase offers, newspapers/periodicals, books, videos, DVDs, CDs, sundries, pantry/prepared foods, digital/video/disposable cameras, film, consumer electronics, National branded fragrances, treatments and cosmetics, Swarovski® Crystal, select collectibles, handmade items, special orders, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Pirate League packages, phone, email or mail order purchases, shipping or taxes. Discount is not available at Cast Connection, Disney’s Character Premiere, Disney’s Character Warehouse or Walt Disney World® Resort Operating Participant locations and any other locations or kiosks that are not owned and operated by the owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort, except for Basin®, Basin White®, Chapel Hats, Good Fortune Gifts and House of Good Fortune, kidsHeritage, Marrakesh Emporium Arts & Crafts, Joffrey’s coffee/tea kiosks and Tea Traders Café by Joffrey’s. Offer and offer elements including, but not limited to, participating locations and items, are subject to availability and additional restrictions, and may change or be canceled without notice. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts or promotions. Separate admission may be required. Discount is for personal use only and may not be transferred or used to purchase merchandise with the intent to resell the merchandise.