PDA

View Full Version : Magic band spending limits

mickeysmouse
05-17-2017, 10:16 PM
Ok I have been conflicting information and I am curious for the sake of planning and sanity; what are the spending limits now? Some say $500 for value some say $1000 and what are they for moderates? All help greatly appreciated!!!! Ty fellow Disney lovers!!!

buzznwoodysmom
05-17-2017, 10:51 PM
Are there really different limits at different resort levels? We tend to spend roughly the same amount whether we stay value or deluxe.

We haven't charged much back to the room on past trips, but this past Feb. we did charge everything to the room with our bands. We were not on the dining plan this trip, usually we are, so most of our charges this time were food.

Anyway, I think our limit at the Poly was $2000.

We did not reach our limit, but all you have to do is go to the front desk and sign off on it and the limit resets. At least that is what I was told.

BrerGnat
05-18-2017, 12:29 AM
Yes, different resort levels have different limits.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

VWL Mom
05-18-2017, 05:08 AM
The most recent change I could find was from summer 2015 on both Orlando Theme park and wdwTheme park. They both state increases at values and moderates to $1500 and deluxe to $2000.

magicofdisney
05-18-2017, 08:47 AM
If you have a credit card on file, what stinkin' difference does it make which level you stay? My frustration is with Disney on this, not the OP.