PDA

View Full Version : Best offsite Dinning

waymickey
05-11-2017, 12:51 PM
I am trying to save some money and trying to avoid some heavy crowds by eating offsite this summer. I have a very allergic daughter to seafood and nuts. Anyplace offsite that is worth trying?

elorac
06-03-2017, 09:18 AM
Our family enjoyed Sweet Tomato, a buffet with salads, soups, pastas and a bakery. El Pollo Loco was very reasonably priced and filling. No idea on how these would be for someone with food allergies.

Disney4us2
06-03-2017, 04:42 PM
For buffet's, I like Golden Corral and Ichiban​. Both are on 192. Golden Corral is in Celebration. For those who can have seafood ( at Ichiban), they have sushi. There is also a teppan table where they cook to order. The other part of the buffet is Chinese food, salads, pizza etc.

TheDuckRocks
06-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Some we like - Bahama Breeze, Manny's Chophouse, Chevy's and Sweet Tomatoes.

eandrsmom
06-04-2017, 08:47 AM
We really like Giordano's, Bahama Breeze, Chuy's, Smoky Bones, and Miller's Ale House. All are very kid friendly. The food quality is very good and much less expensive that eating on property.

1DisneyNut
06-05-2017, 08:34 AM
We really like Miller's Ale House. Good prices and lots of options and everything has been good every time we have visited. They have a lot of beers on tap too if you like a cold one. With all of that said, they do have seafood dishes so I don't know how that affects you as I have never been to any restaurants with anyone with seafood allergies.

There is a BB King's which serves a variety of southern type dishes like BBQ, meatloaf, etc., located in The Pointe on International Dr. close to the Convention Center. It is pretty good and has live music. If you go there, get the Pile of Nachos with BBQ Pork......they are awesome.