PDA

View Full Version : Add Water Park Option to Package OR just buy the one day tix

edwards2301
04-16-2017, 12:58 PM
I went to add the water park option to our package and it would be around $383 more. I went to just buy a one day ticket for each of us and it was almost $100 cheaper. Is this usual? We would only go to the water park nothing else. So should I just buy the tickets for one day then and not add it to the package?

Thanks

:mickey:

BrerGnat
04-16-2017, 03:55 PM
Is it because you don't have park hoppers? They have gone to bundling the water parks into that option, I think. If you only want one day at the water parks it will be cheaper to buy those tickets separately. And just so you know, you don't have to buy them in advance...there are ticket machines (self serve) right outside the water park entrance. Same price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

VWL Mom
04-16-2017, 03:57 PM
Since you're saying package I'm assuming you have park tickets, are they hoppers? To add the water parks to a hopper the cost is $15 per person. If you have a one park per day ticket you would need to add the ph and water park which would $90 per person so you would be better to pay the one day admission of $62 per person.

edwards2301
04-16-2017, 04:37 PM
Thank you so much. We have 7-day park hoppers. I tried to add it on My Disney Experience but noticed it seemed to be more than just buying one day separately.

Thanks you for your help

edwards2301
04-17-2017, 06:25 AM
Wellllll I am an idiot! This is what happens when you are always in a hurry. To add on the water park was just a $300 add on to the original package....... with no hopper. I didn't read it right because I wasn't taking the time to realize what was being shown. I went ahead and added a day AND the water park option and maybe went up $150 total. Oops. Pays off to slow down in life and get the real picture. Thank you for all of your help.