PDA

View Full Version : 360º attraction videos!

SubNET3
04-16-2017, 02:49 AM
I just came across some of these 360º videos on youtube of WDW and Disneyland attractions. Has anyone ever seen any of this stuff? I tried some of them with a pretty cheap VR headset for my phone and it was like riding right from home! There seems to be a lot of attractions from all four parks in WDW and even some Disneyland stuff on the one channel "Virtual Disney World". This technology could be cool for capturing attractions before they go away forever. :mickey:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyJUEtYv-ZW7BgjhP3UbTg

Dulcee
04-16-2017, 07:39 AM
My son LOVES these videos. We've been using them to help "prep" our 3 year old who is prone to getting nervous with new experiences before our next trip.

BrerGnat
04-17-2017, 10:24 AM
Wow that is cool! I have never seen these. Thank you for sharing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

CraniumCommando
06-30-2017, 01:11 PM
These are great, thanks for sharing!

I've often said that with the new 360 VR capabilities, Disney could recreate some of the old classics. Wouldn't you love to have a 360 version of Horizons or the Maelstrom. Or maybe Cranium Command!

texas211
07-02-2017, 10:20 PM
These are great, thanks for sharing!

I've often said that with the new 360 VR capabilities, Disney could recreate some of the old classics. Wouldn't you love to have a 360 version of Horizons or the Maelstrom. Or maybe Cranium Command!

Over the Falls lives!!!! and so could "we want the redhead!"