PDA

View Full Version : Skippers Cantina review

busterthebronco
04-09-2017, 09:57 AM
We enjoyed our dinner there!
Our food was yummy and our waiter was hilarious!
Not sure it's the place for kids though?
:eat:

faline
04-09-2017, 10:20 AM
Glad you liked it.

Basket Mommy
04-09-2017, 11:32 AM
My daughter & I ate there in August & loved it. I saw a lot of kids enjoying their food. I can't wait to go back! It's now one of my top 3 restaurants in MK.

goofygirl64
04-10-2017, 09:54 AM
I'm so happy to see this review! My hubby & I have reservations to dine here for the first time in September. Now I'm really looking forward to it :eat:

#1donaldfan
04-11-2017, 03:40 PM
Glad to see the reviews getting better....when it first opened I didn't see any good ones. I wanted to go yet after reading the negative reviews I changed my plans .... maybe now I will go ??!!

SurferStitch
04-18-2017, 11:59 AM
I'm glad to see better reviews lately.

We may have to try it again. We ate there in October, and were totally unimpressed. The food was less than great (downright meh). Our server was fun. It wasn't busy at all, yet we were shoehorned between two parties along the wall right at the entrance. We had a great view of the waiting area, and could hear every conversation but our own... they were quite loud.

Arielfan98
04-18-2017, 01:34 PM
I went there with my sister for a late dinner. We didn't have a great experience like I saw in other reviews/youtube videos. Our waiter didn't crack any jokes and was barely present. We waited a long time for him to arrive.

mandaep
05-09-2017, 10:09 AM
I bribed my son with a boba slush and he loved his little steak. They came with deserts, we got the chocolate lava cake and the banana dippers and they were both adorable and yummy. I got the noodle bowl and DH got the curry stew thing... I liked the noodle bowl more. Falafel desert was GOOD. They give you bread with dipping sauce that is pretty much honey and lentil flavor... I thought it was good for kids because it was relaxing, my son got a little rowdy so I just took him to the sitting area and the outdoor type sitting area that has only two seats is my new favorite place to sit and people watch.

pixiesmimi
05-12-2017, 08:19 AM
We are booked for November. I hope it is good. We wanted to try it at least once. These reviews are promising.